Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, Summary: how do I force the XE75 to connect via ethernet instead of wifi? Detail: I have three XE75s. Two of them are in my house and connected via regular wired ethernet. They work fine. I also h
Deco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityConnection Preference
By AshMadden · Latest post Yesterday by Alexandre.
1Helpful
106Views
8Replies
Hi I'm soon to receive 2 X50-POE units that I want to add on to existing X20 network. Not sure which version they are tho. Regardless, until I get a BE85, I was hoping to do the following : ONT(NBN)>>
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulPoE2.5 Gbps
By Levy94 · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Hi I'm hoping that someone can help me troubleshoot an issue I'm having with my ethernet backhaul and coverage with my Deco XE75 Pros. My ISP is AT&T Fiber. Unfortunately, the Fiber line terminal is i
Deco Ethernet BackhaulPoEAccess Point ModeFiber
By tinyDANster · Latest post Sunday by tinyDANster
0Helpful
100Views
2Replies
Hello! I have encountered a problem with my Deco M4 devices. My network looks like this: I would like each Deco device to connect straight by cable to the router. Unfortunately, even after changing th
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By Baru · Latest post a week ago by Baru
3Helpful
214Views
8Replies
I have a deco X50 outdoor that keeps factory-resetting by itself every few days. It's on latest firmware v1.2.5 Build 20231121 Rel.68541. It’s connected via Ethernet with deco X60. There is no reason
Deco Ethernet BackhaulAccess Point ModePoE
By gerkoum · Latest post a week ago by ImtiazAli
1Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hi - please can someone help AXE5400 Pro setup i have a large house with Ethernet cat6 cabling throughout. I have six AXE5400 Pro connected via mesh wifi but am struggling to reach the far part of the
Deco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork Connectivity
By Tedrino · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Several months ago, I fitted an X50-Outdoor Deco to my wifi system (3 x X55 and 3 x M5). Due to the Weak signal (not surprising as my house is highly insulated with foiled plasterboard and cavity insu
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulPowerline BackhaulOutdoor Wi-Fi
By SteveWex · Latest post 2 weeks ago by SteveWex
2Helpful
213Views
8Replies
Hi, I have three Deco X55, one of the Deco is connected to main X55 with ethernet cable, it was fine until few weeks ago after a firmware update. The cable connection is disconnected intermittently, D
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By jccmon · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
Hi, I have 5 Deco P9s in AP mode mesh. Modem -> Router -> AP Main P9 >> Wifi >> 4x satellite Deco P9 Wifi + PLC When I connect satellite P9s together with ethernet all is okay. If I add ethernet only
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By Alex-D · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alex-D
0Helpful
89Views
2Replies
Hi everyone, I'm going to replace my old modem/router which are connected to Fibre ONT. The old router has its Wifi turned off and I'm relying on Deco M5 for Wifi connection. I'm going to replace the
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By AzaNZ · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
89Views
1Replies