Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

This Article applied to: All Deco models There are several typical network layouts for Ethernet Backhaul: Case 1 Case 2 If your current network topology is similar to one of them, please refer to the
OfficialHighlighted ThreadDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By TP-Link · Latest post 9 hours ago by Robughblah
42Helpful
26470Views
39Replies
My plan is 200 down/Up and I used to get full speed over WIFI by being near the main deco. But after updating to the latest firmware I'm not getting the full download speed over WIFI even if I'm close
Firmware UpdateDeco Ethernet BackhaulSlow Download speed over WIFI
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
I bought 2 X50-POE access points to extend my mesh network now composed by 2 X60. I would like to try an Ethernet backhaul configuration, since I have an Ethernet type 6 wired connection to both new l
Deco Ethernet BackhaulAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a question. I have a setup of 3 Deco X50 POE all are wired to a switch (wired backhaul). Deployment in AP mode. My question is does the sattelites remain operational if main Deco is shutdow
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By yakovz · Latest post Yesterday by Alexandre.
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Wonder if anyone is able to offer me some advice. I have a 1950's style three bedroom home that hates wireless networks. Blocking most out and making connection an issue. my current set up is; X50 - M
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By NJS87 · Latest post Yesterday by ImtiazAli
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I am a complete novice and I am completely lost between the different concepts of router, modem, network, virtual network, switch, etc. I would like to get two lans and two completely
InstallationVLAN/IPTVNetwork ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaulvlan
By Blomki
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Hi, is there a way to force connect my Deco X20 to a specific Deco? And set it that way to stay always connected to that specific Deco? Or is there feature on way at least? It's getting kind of annoyi
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestDeco Ethernet BackhaulRoaming
By hiuuq · Latest post Tuesday by HaGu
38Helpful
4162Views
17Replies
Hello, I have a strange problem with a Deco XE75 Pro. The image below is my current seutp. If one of the clients connected to the switch 10/100 satures all the bandwidth, for some reason my desktop co
Deco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityMulti-Gigabit
By gbaratta · Latest post Tuesday by gbaratta
0Helpful
68Views
2Replies
Dear, I need some help since i am not able to test it right now. i want to setup network like this MAIN ROUTER (Archer AX53) to Switch (TP-Link TL-SG108E) and then from switch to 3 deco x55 units ( al
Deco Ethernet BackhaulAccess Point Mode
By marmardes · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
0Helpful
96Views
5Replies
Hi Support I live in Germany and have Deco HW 1.2 and updated to latest firmware 1 week ago. Initially i was using parental control but kids worked around it by disconnecting from wifi so they got a n
Deco Ethernet BackhaulWi-Fi Access Control
By staale12345 · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies