Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi all! First, I measured the speed of the cable entering the apartment: After that, I turned off one DECO, and I had this network map: After that, I started testing from the main device: Cable speed:
Feature RequestWi-FI slow speed
By John_Greaves · Latest post 11 hours ago by David-TP
4Helpful
117Views
4Replies
Hello, I have a Star Network with 3 DECO M5. I have a good HP LaserJet printer, that is Ethernet connected (rj45) to a Vornest VAP11G-300 WiFi Bridge/Repeater (it is in bridge mode). The bridge is WiF
Feature Request
By AndyHu · Latest post 23 hours ago by Alexandre.
2Helpful
73Views
7Replies
What I expected when I purchased Deco(M4 & E4) was : Every Deco would connect to multiple available Decos so that it would NOT cut the bandwidth in half everytime the signal jumps to another deco. Wha
Feature Request
By Raddd · Latest post Sunday by ImtiazAli
0Helpful
105Views
1Replies
Referring to https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/198672 There has been some discussion on this topic previously. Is this still in the plan for the product team? This feature seems to be
Feature RequestDeco Lab
By deco4userFIN · Latest post Sunday by ImtiazAli
2Helpful
33Views
1Replies
My S20 FE always connect to 2.4G band even if the 5G signal is clearly strong when I activate both bands. I can not change wifi setting to 5G only because my IoT devices must use 2.4G band. I have tri
Bandwidth Control/QoSDeco LabFirmware UpdateFeature Request2.4G 5G
By Kiruto · Latest post Thursday by Kiruto
5Helpful
74Views
2Replies
Almost 3 and a half years ago as shown in a screenshot that I attached in files someone from your consumer support replied that ability to separate Wi-Fi bands. Is it even done? Will upgrading the fir
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By Dawid99 · Latest post Wednesday by Philbert
4Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hi, I just buy a new Deco X55 (x2) to update my "old" Tp-link Archer C9 and RE650... Well, to be honest I expected much more... In terms of design they are really beauty in compare (small, rounded, no
Feature Request
By Whitesnake · Latest post a week ago by Whitesnake
0Helpful
130Views
2Replies
Enable the option "5G only" under Internet -> Network mode, as indicated in Configuratio Guide for Deco X80-5G. This guide (https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3078/) has screenshots, so why only 5
Feature RequestFirmware Update5G
By ElJacko · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
4Helpful
77Views
2Replies
Deco X50-PoE
Deco X50-PoE is the first Deco model which supports PoE power supply and ceiling/wall mounting. General questions about Deco X50-PoE Q1: What is PoE? Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology that all
OfficialPOEFeature RequestHighlighted Thread
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
12Helpful
3411Views
4Replies
I need to use other Dynamic DNS service providers than tplinkdns.com. When will this be possible? Is there some other possibilities (than trough app/browser) to set the details for e.g. Dynu. Dyndns o
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By jkslettebakk · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
56Views
2Replies