Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Beamforming option disappeared after adding deco x20 to my network. Also the node keeps on disconnecting, please note that the old node that was placed on the same spot isn't disconnecting before. My
Feature RequestBeamformingNetwork Connectivity
By evangelr · Latest post 10 hours ago by evangelr
2Helpful
81Views
6Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post 14 hours ago by IntrovertSins
77Helpful
9182Views
45Replies
I use deco x20 for my desktop, and I usually play games like Valorant, and Minecraft. During early this year, my Valorant ping was about 80 ms, but during end of this year which is now, suddenly ping
Feature RequestVPNNetwork Connectivityping
By rgpg
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
I use deco x20 for my desktop, and I usually play games like Valorant, and Minecraft. During early this year, my Valorant ping was about 80 ms, but during end of this year which is now, suddenly ping
Feature RequestVPNDeco LabPing
By rgpg · Latest post Sunday by rgpg
0Helpful
52Views
3Replies
I noticed the Deco XE75 had firmware released in April that supports OpenVPN, but the Deco XE75 PRO does not. I am looking for any way to get the VPN support as soon as possible. If you can provide pr
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestVPN
By Ahmed_Sh · Latest post Saturday by benisfroms
4Helpful
955Views
8Replies
Hello. I am concern about my deco. TP link stop support of Deco E4 model? i don't get any updates. last update 2020. why stop provide security update?
Firmware UpdateDeco LabFeature Request
By Graves · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
Hello, Recently I bought a 3 Deco P9s with the idea to cover my whole floor. Below is an image of the floor plan and the rooms where I have put the Decos initially. You see, my router is in Room B and
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestNetwork ConnectivityPowerline BackhaulDeco P9
By Xequtor · Latest post a week ago by Xequtor
3Helpful
154Views
8Replies
UPDATE: spent a few hours with live chat, and they can't figure it out. They said a technican will need to get back to me. I couldn't get a straight answer if bridge mode needs to be set up. Hi all, I
Ethernet BackhaulFeature RequestAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityBridge Mode
By Goremans · Latest post a week ago by Goremans
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Hi I've got a brandnew new tp link 5g-x50 and replaced my old mr400 with it. I am truly missing the wifi schedule-functionality. is there any way, to ask TP link to get that in their backlog? I know t
Feature RequestSchedule
1Helpful
32Views
0Replies
I have just updated my Archer MR600 to the Deco X50 5G so I can upgrade to a 5G connection. The local Deco network consists now of 2 x X95 and 1 X 50 outdoor.together with the x50 5g When I had the ne
Feature Request
By Rick68 · Latest post a week ago by yves_b
0Helpful
104Views
2Replies