Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I recently switched from a Netgear Orbi setup to a Deco X60 setup, because I was disappointed with frequent satellite conenction loss issues with the Orbi and was done with it after several years. I m
ECO Mode/Wi-Fi ScheduleFeature RequestPower consumption
By danielschenk · Latest post 4 hours ago by ImtiazAli
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hi I been reading the forum and looks like this is a problem long going (starting on 2019), I can not understand how something so simple and so basic like channel selection is not an optionn for this
Feature RequestConnection PreferenceNetwork Connectivity
By Ishidad · Latest post Wednesday by Panzerscope
2Helpful
41Views
1Replies
Right now I use my deco x55's in rounter mode. The issue with this configuration with an ethernet backhaul: ISP modem/router ---> Deco #1 ----> network switch ----> end devices / Deco's #2 and #3. The
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateDeco Ethernet BackhaulFeature Request
By Derrickh · Latest post Wednesday by David-TP
1Helpful
124Views
3Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post Tuesday by arturoimaz
156Helpful
27006Views
67Replies
I need to change whole wifi at home and considering buying one X50 (because of additional fetures) and use much cheaper x10 as satellites. Is there any reason not to do that?
Feature RequestConnection PreferenceAccess Point Mode
By Premous · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
1Helpful
55Views
2Replies
I need to use the Japan Version to set up QoS, but I bought the device in Taiwan (US v2). I updated the Japan firmware 1.0.14 download from the Japan website, but it does not have the feature to confi
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSWi-Fi 7
By be85 · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
0Helpful
64Views
3Replies
@David-TP Apologies for the pointing the thread directly to you but I wanted to know if there might be a pre-release firmware for the X50-5G that supports VPN. I saw from a thread with angryminion her
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestWireGuardVPN
By leeks · Latest post Saturday by leeks
3Helpful
789Views
4Replies
I have: 2 S7 decos 1 C7 as main router 5 Tapo Cameras + 1 Tapo Video Doorbell My problem is: My cameras are switching between my decos, sometimes I am having problems with it because when they connect
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestConnection Preference
By goodevil · Latest post a week ago by goodevil
1Helpful
321Views
4Replies
Hi. I hope this isn't covered elsewhere; I did search before posting. If it does please be kind and link me up :) Sorry folks. Just after posting I found this. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/fo
Network ConnectivityFeature Request
By Sus_Deco · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
3Helpful
154Views
3Replies
We we enable IPv6, there's an option to configure the IP address of the DNS servers. -In case we select nothing, X50 automatically select Google public DNS -In case we select manually entered IPs, we
IPv6DDNSFeature Request
By JeromeDeco · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JeromeDeco
1Helpful
117Views
6Replies