Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
127Views
0Replies
Background: In a recent firmware upgrade, certain VIGI cameras now support DDNS, FTP Server, and Email Alert. This article aims to help people properly configure them. This Article Applies to: VIGI ca
VIGI CameraOfficial
0Helpful
126Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI C340S/C540S/C250/C350/C450/C540V V1 Release Notes: New Features & Enhancements: 1. Added support for DDNS. Now, we can register No-IP or DynDNS to facilitate remote acces
FirmwareOfficial
0Helpful
101Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI NVR. Issue Description/Phenomenon: To use NVR remotely, you can port forward it web interface on the Internet. After your port forwarding of 443, you can access the NVR w
VIGI NVRHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone, We’re excited to announce the official launch of VIGI VMS here! Welcome to try VIGI VMS, which will help to better use and manage your VIGI devices. We will welcome all suggestions or pro
By Steven.Zhang · Latest post 2024-02-25 05:17:20 by w45h245hy
0Helpful
759Views
7Replies
This Article Applies to: All VIGI NVR and VIGI cameras. Background: If the VIGI NVR/Camera becomes unresponsive or stops working after a firmware upgrade due to misoperation or power supply interrupti
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-01-16 08:04:39 by gtj
1Helpful
397Views
1Replies
Hi, we replaced our old Hikvision NVR with the tp-link Vigi NVR1004H-4P. All the existing Hikvision cameras (3) work fine and I was about to add a VIGI camera as well, but I noticed something strange.
By Nexus69 · Latest post 12 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
19Views
1Replies
Hi, How can I download the video recorded from the HDD of the NVR1008H? From the Vigil App installed on my Window PC, they only allow up to 5mins per video clip? How can I download for let say 1 hour
VIGI NVRVideo download
By GJ13 · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
40Views
3Replies
When I export recordings, they are saved on my pen drive as small little clips. How do I export the recording as a single file?
VIGI NVR
By SMKxx1 · Latest post Monday by GJ13
0Helpful
101Views
2Replies
It appears that since NVR FW update was done about 1 week ago, the Android App playback time line is 1 hour behind local time. I.e. Logging in via remote PC, playback timeline and time on camera recor
VIGI NVR
By RoscoM · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
74Views
1Replies