Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Greetings fellow forum mates. I've recently bought TP-Link RE450 to boost network coverage on a second floor of my house. My plan was to use it in AP mode connected via LAN to the main router to ensur
Access Point Mode
By AndreyZh · Latest post Friday by AndreyZh
4Helpful
32Views
3Replies
Hello I have a RE 200 device in access point mode connected via ethernet cable directly to my modem. In the input cable to the repeater I have 300Mbs but when I connect it to the repeater and config
Access Point Mode
By Zequiab · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
46Views
2Replies
Hi i bought a tp link WA 855RE a year or so back and it been giving me problems that entire while and not working for more than 2 days at a stretch and needing to be reset so i stopped using it after
Feature RequestAccess Point ModeFirmware UpdateAccess Control
By InfamousOstrich · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
unreal I can't change password for extender WiFi...
Access Point Mode
By Luc69to · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
90Views
2Replies
Hello, I have a weird situation. My parents live in an area with slow internet, around 50 Mbits down. It may improve in the future, but that's not sure. They have 2 TP-Link access points that are star
Access Point ModeOneMesh
By kthum · Latest post 3 weeks ago by kthum
0Helpful
242Views
3Replies
Range extender is connected to Router and LED, Wi-Fi signal and 5Ghz lights are all on but not the 2.4Ghz light. How do I rectify this?
Access ControlFeature RequestAccess Point Mode
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
Hi, I have problems with my RE550 in Access Point mode connected to a Speedport Smart 3 router. After hours, the connection to the router breaks eventually and I cannot ping it anymore, even from devi
Access Point Mode
By phe · Latest post 2022-12-22 19:46:37 by nurayyy
0Helpful
113Views
1Replies
Hi I hope you can help. I have a TL-WA850RE range extender which I have connected to my BT smart hub via an Ethernet cable.I have managed to set this up and have about 5 or 6 separate devices connecte
Access Point Mode
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
The problem that I am having is the Hotel/ Condo wifi routes your login thru a captive portal page. the RE230 will not connect to the wifi signal bacause it can not login. Are there any ways around th
Access Point ModeAccess Control
By ronjr136 · Latest post 2022-12-16 09:07:07 by David-TP
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I use DHCP reservations on a TP-LINK nonWiFi router. The extenders connect to an access point (DHCP off).. The reserved IPs cannot pass through the extenders because the client MAC is overwritten by t
Feature RequestAccess Point Mode
By bzag00
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies