Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Hi I have been using the wifi adaptors for a few months now with no issues, however after having to fully reset my router this evening due to a port problem, I am unable to get them to work. I can see
By kevp
0Helpful
336Views
0Replies
I have a dlink router and a tp link wifi extender however the extender isnt good enough so i am thinking of getting a powerline extender av600 should i pirchase it Important urgent response
0Helpful
603Views
0Replies
Hi, I've got a mac on macos 10.11. I have downloaded the tpPLC utility and can't log in via the admin/admin lowercase username/password whilst attached directly to the extender (Not the internet route
By OMG2
0Helpful
646Views
0Replies
Hi all, On my router, I get download speeds of 350-380Mbps and Upload of 36Mbps. The Powlerline tpPLC app, tells me the Powerline rate between the 2 adapters is 630 (one way)-735Mbps (the other way).
0Helpful
239Views
0Replies
Hi I wish to know if I can connect my deco m9 plus with powerline adapters also from tplink, deco to powerline? Or modem to powerline then deco?
By IanVerar · Latest post 2020-05-17 00:13:57 by Firestorm
1Helpful
7379Views
4Replies
Ive owned my powerline links for 9 months now, but over the last 2 weeks they've been constantly disconnecting every 10 minutes. Ive updated the firmware to the most up to date avaliable and have trie
0Helpful
247Views
0Replies
bonjour jai acheter un cpl pour essayer de un peu booster ma connexion internet, jetais entre 8 et 10 mbps en wifi mais je pensais que jallait avoir une meilleur connexion avec le cpl mais non je suis
0Helpful
294Views
0Replies
I have recently upgraded my old power line passthrough system to TP-PA9020P and I have two older wireless power line extender (TL-WPA281) that I try to join the new system with and found that they are
0Helpful
379Views
0Replies
Hello from Italy! I have a big issue using TP-Link TL-WPA4220 Kit + TP-Link TL-WPA4220 Powerline extender, I use them in a domestic LAN scenario: Modem Router provided by Service provider (4 ethernet
By nipac · Latest post 2020-05-15 11:00:52 by nipac
0Helpful
885Views
2Replies
Hi folks, I'm looking for some advice. At the moment I have a powerline adaptor network going from my living room, where the broadband hub is, to one of the bedrooms upstairs using AV600 passthrough a
0Helpful
464Views
0Replies