Introducing the WPA4220KIT to an existing powerline network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-14 20:22:14
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi folks, I'm looking for some advice.  At the moment I have a powerline adaptor network going from my living room, where the broadband hub is, to one of the bedrooms upstairs using AV600 passthrough adaptors, 2 of them.  I am setting up a home office in one of the other bedrooms which requires a hard wire access point, so I bought the WPA4220KIT because there is a wifi "deadzone" in the back bedroom and I thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone.  I'm just wondering how to configure this set up?  I was hoping to add the kit on to the existing network but after pairing the nano adaptor with the passthrough downstairs there is no service in the bedroom although all the lights are lit.  Is it not possible to use a passthrough adaptor to feed the others on the network?  Should I be using the nano adaptor as the hub instead to feed the wifi adaptor and 2 passthrough adaptors?  Hoping this makes sense lol.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 0

Related Articles