Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Hello, I have various TP-Link Powerline Adapters here and would like to know how many of them can be used in a network. Models: TL_PA411, TL-PA4010, TL-PA7017 The 3 phases in the house are coupled via
Network Connectivity
By LinusKubu · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
Trying to upgrade my devices from Firmware version 190506 to 190523 but keep getting "Update Failed" error. The performance I'm getting from my network is really slow and trying to determine why the n
Network ConnectivityInstallationfirmware
By VANTECH · Latest post Friday by VANTECH
0Helpful
77Views
3Replies
I apologize if this is a dumb question but perhaps someone here can help. Some background information...I'm running a mesh network at home with the help of powerline adapters, all from TP Link. I have
Network ConnectivityInstallationOneMesh
By sayajoris · Latest post a week ago by woozle
0Helpful
164Views
6Replies
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I'm not really "techie". The broadband router is located in my home office, but has limited LAN ports and no electrical sockets left unused. Can I use a 3-por
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By DaveB66 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by DaveB66
0Helpful
107Views
2Replies
Powerline has stopped working in my garden office. It was working for the first six months. Now it will pair in the house but when I move the extender to my garden office, less than 10m from my house,
Network Connectivity
By ABale · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ABale
0Helpful
131Views
6Replies
Hello, I try to connect my wpa 7617 to my pa 7017 but my 7617 doesn't have the wifi light on and all the others lights works wath did I have to do?
Network Connectivity
By Azox77 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
131Views
5Replies
as title says, i have 2 setup, in the tpPLC app, it shows a connection speed of 1400mbps between the 2, although when i do a speed test max speed i get is 300/300mbps. Nothing else in my network is li
Network Connectivity
By anamehere · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
190Views
5Replies
When i took out my powerline adapter the wifi never came back on. I tried restarting the device and my modem and nothing works. I even tried resetting it but to no avail. When i plug in a patch cable
Network Connectivity
By YCLV · Latest post 2024-04-09 07:01:45 by Sunshine
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies
Had been using a powerline kit for internet in garden office. Had plusnet broadband. Since changing to Sky broadband, the powerline extender no longer works in the garden office. It works in other loc
Network Connectivity
By debs8 · Latest post 2024-04-06 18:19:45 by woozle
0Helpful
151Views
3Replies
I am currently using a pair of TL-PA4010P to provide access to my network for an old desktop PC. It works a treat. in the near future I will need to provide a WiFi network to my garage. I am hoping I
Network Connectivity
By BenSAFC · Latest post 2024-04-04 18:32:47 by woozle
1Helpful
93Views
1Replies