Access Points

The Access Point products are mainly designed to establish a wireless network, and, with multiple working modes, you can also expand your existing wireless network or provide internet access to your wired only devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Access Points.
Access Points

Tags

Hi, I have setup my TL-WA1201 in Access Point mode, setup a static IP address for device, and enabled DHCP with the correct range and DNS servers. Devices that connect to the access point can easily a
Network Connectivity
By dr_binks · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
I have connected TL-WA1201 AP in following order dell R720 >> Pfsense >> TP link 16 port unmanaged pro >> included POE injector >> TL-WA1201 AP I have tp link vigi camera installed and when i try to o
Multi-SSIDNetwork ConnectivityInstallationReboot
By Yorocoboy · Latest post a week ago by tplfangr
1Helpful
278Views
10Replies
hi guys i bought this product recently and i wanted a router to be honest but this is an accesspoint i did the setup and everything and the internet works perfectly in my Laptop but it doesnt work wit
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By mohhaw · Latest post 2024-04-10 07:18:15 by Sunshine
0Helpful
122Views
1Replies
Hi there, I am using WPA2-Enterprise with a Radius server as authentication method for mobile phones. My problem is that the connection drops every few minutes. The reconnection must be done via the p
Multi-SSIDNetwork ConnectivityWPA2-Enterprise
By KonradB · Latest post 2024-03-20 08:12:14 by KonradB
0Helpful
178Views
2Replies
We got Fiber (finally) and bought a Router from "Deutsche Telekom" called "Digitalisierungsbox Premium 2". We have 2 locations (1 = house, 2 = company). Router is located in the house. House and Compa
Multi-SSIDNetwork ConnectivityInstallationVLAN
By Yaerox · Latest post 2024-03-09 14:37:32 by terziyski
0Helpful
305Views
7Replies
Hi, I have built a new home and from the modem location I have wired some CAT6 to the extremities with the plan to install access points if wifi was poor. Now we have moved in, it is poor. The house i
Network Connectivity
By Lecky · Latest post 2024-02-21 12:03:39 by QRene
0Helpful
166Views
1Replies
When setting up the router in Access Point mode with static IP Address and DHCP disabled it causing a looping problem in our company entire network. Where with the same setting in other Access Point (
Network Connectivity
By minislayer · Latest post 2024-01-05 11:42:50 by terziyski
0Helpful
432Views
5Replies
Hello, I recently bought a TL-WA801N for my dorm room and as operating mode I'm using access point. From the beginning I had troubles with connecting my phone(s) with the Wifi and sometimes only after
Network Connectivity
By Leonie23 · Latest post 2024-01-04 21:35:05 by terziyski
1Helpful
300Views
1Replies
Hi, I was asking if it is possible to view the total connection time each day for all devices connected to my router. Or the exact time when any device has connected to the router? Is there a way to c
Network ConnectivityInstallationMulti-SSID
By JohnMa · Latest post 2023-12-19 09:14:02 by Sunshine
0Helpful
183Views
1Replies
Hey, so I need my TL-WA801N to run as an AP, If I power it, I am able to connect with the AP via my router and get thorugh the Quick Setup. I am able to change passwords/SSID without any problems. But
Network ConnectivityInstallationAP
By DudenDude · Latest post 2023-10-29 19:23:49 by terziyski
0Helpful
298Views
1Replies