Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

When I plug my device in my PC it completely crahes and needs to restart or rest. I've tried changing usb slots and deleting old drivers and updating the one I'm using but It didn't work. When I plug
Windows 11
By umutvelet · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
so i checked the channel my iphone uses and it is 149. the adapter is the EU version. is there a possibility that I can connect to the hotspot using it?
Windows 11
By abooddude · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a very weird bluetooth related issue and I'm unable to figure out what the cause of it could be. My Build is as follows: - Ryzen 5 5500 - Asrock B450M Steel Legend - 32GB DDR4 RAM - Cors
Windows 11Network ConnectivityBlutooth
By nikhilc · Latest post a week ago by nikhilc
0Helpful
83Views
2Replies
I am having issues with both WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. I am running on a Windows 10 PC. I followed directions by installing the correct drivers for WiFi and Bluetooth. Uninstalled and reinstall
Windows 11Network ConnectivityBlutooth
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
Hello. Bought a Archer TX20U Plus and connected to my Dell OptiPlex 5070, running Windows 11 Pro x64, version 23H2, build 22631.3593. It opened the folder to install the driver, and so I did. It insta
Windows 11Installation
By AlexMota · Latest post a week ago by AlexMota
2Helpful
115Views
2Replies
Hello, ive recently bought an Archer T4U Plus adapter, its working as intended but there some low hissing noises coming from it constantly, is this normal?
Windows 11
By Johl · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
Hello, I bought a TP-Link Archer TXE75E last week to upgrade my PC networking, and I have a couple of questions I hope someone could help with, please. Firstly, the bluetooth. The instructions say to
Windows 11Network ConnectivityInstallationbluetooth
By 747fan · Latest post 2024-05-19 03:25:21 by 747fan
1Helpful
201Views
6Replies
I bought a UB500 adapter recently to impart Bluetooth connectivity to my desktop operating with Windows 11. The dongle did not work. Desktop did detect Bluetooth devices, but every attempt to connect
Windows 11BlutoothInstallationHighlighted Thread
1Helpful
129Views
0Replies
Hi, I got UB500 for my PC in order to connect and play games with my XBOX One S wireless controller. When I open up the bluetooth settings it sees my contoller however it does not establish a connecti
Windows 11BlutoothUB500
By FellowGamer · Latest post 2024-05-18 08:52:34 by Turumella
0Helpful
1408Views
8Replies
My TP-Link Archer T6E has been on 2.4 for years and now i just realized i can switch to 5g but i cant do that for some reason when i go on properties and go on 802.11n Premable i only have 2 options a
Windows 11Blutooth
By Mcdonalds321 · Latest post 2024-05-15 19:00:17 by woozle
1Helpful
108Views
1Replies