TP Link Archer MR200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP Link Archer MR200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP Link Archer MR200
TP Link Archer MR200
2017-08-30 20:25:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone.

I've got little issue with my Archer MR200. Using it with 4G LTE network, I connected an Apple AirPort Extreme behind it for WiFi network uses.

Problem is, when I visit a website to obtain my public IP address, this one is wrong. I mean, it's not the one displayed in the MR200 admin panel (which, when I try to access, is the good one).

I've searched for a long time but can't see why all the devices on my network see a bad public IP address.

Many thanks for your support,

Cheers,

Franck.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP Link Archer MR200
2017-08-31 14:16:25
I don't understand the public IP address you mentioned. There is a WAN IP address on the router admin panel, right? Is it public?
Options
2017-08-31 14:43:35
Yes I mean the WAN IP.

The WAN IP displayed in the admin interface is the good one and the one that give me remote access.

But when I check a website to show my IP address, it shows a complete different IP address.

Problem is : I have a Synology NAS, and it update the IP from my domain with that "bad" IP.

Hope it's brighter :p
Options
2017-08-31 14:48:27
To clarify :

That's what admin interface of MR200 shows

(the WAN IP which I can use to access my NAS remotely.

But my public IP is different :

Problem : Synology NAS update domain with the bad IP and NAS is unreachable. When I manually go to my nas with the WAN IP displayed on the admin interface, it works.

Any idea why these different addresses ?

Thanks !
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1104

Replies: 3

Related Articles