extender doesnt provide me internet connection even when it shows me everything is connected properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

extender doesnt provide me internet connection even when it shows me everything is connected properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-31 01:27:17
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

First time everything functioned perfectly, when i came home from vacation,it was still connected to the same wi-fi but i couldnt use the internet.
i reseted the device, ran the setup from the beggining, and it still shows me the ! sind next to the wifi icon and I cant use wifi.
Options
2 Reply
Re:extender doesnt provide me internet connection even when it shows me everything is connected properly
2017-08-31 10:24:54
What's the model number of your extender? What's the light status? Can you get internet from your router directly? You may unplug the extender to test.
Options
Model,light status
2017-09-06 20:31:43
Model number is: TL-WA850REThere are three light for signal range,(like before when it was functioning) and the three lights for power,wireless and REI can connect directly to the router with phone and with computer.That's why I don't know why it doesn't work. The router is the same,the position is the same.. Only thing is that it doesnt provide me connection to the internet.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 589

Replies: 2