Smart Plug HS-110 Away Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-07 01:37:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

just purchased an HS-110 Smart Plug
Now I try to set the Away Mode for the Plug, but I cannot START the action, whenever I press the START Button the color fades a bit to grey but is still set to START and not to STOP (when activated)

Any hints ?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Smart Plug HS-110 Away Mode
2017-09-11 09:59:16
Does it show away mode is enabled? There is no Stop button like this FAQ displays? http://www.tp-link.com/faq-947.html
Options
2017-09-12 15:48:43

Anton L.Z. wrote

Does it show away mode is enabled? There is no Stop button like this FAQ displays? http://www.tp-link.com/faq-947.html
Pls. have a closer look to the bottom line (and the appearance of the side itself.When not activated there is a slider to set the times and the bottom line shows START, when activated the side shows the two time-settings and the bottom line switched to STOPIn my app I see only the first one and the app will not switch to the second screen (times and STOP at the bottom), my app stays at the first screen forever.
Options
2017-11-25 10:43:27
Simineon, did you ever figure this out? I'm having the exact same problem and tech support couldn't help (sure they thought I was nuts!) ;) All other scheduling functions work, but the Away mode doesn't do anything when I press START. I does flash a little bit but that's it (fades like you describe). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and deleted the device and reinstalled it. Nothing is helping. :(
Options
2017-11-27 07:18:40
Having same issue with HS105 w/latest iPad Mini under iOS 11.1.2 and currently in discussion with tech support.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 585

Replies: 4

Related Articles