Tapo Smart Sensors

Tapo smart sensor can be an indispensable and powerful helper in your smart life. Automate the triggered movement with other Tapo smart devices, enjoy more convenience and a higher security level in your life.
Tapo Smart Sensors

Tags

Label

Smart Water Leak Sensor Tapo T300 Your vigilant guardian against unexpected water mishaps. Whether it's a bathroom, kitchen, or laundry area, Tapo T300 keeps a watchful eye on potential leaks in batht
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by dclissold
2Helpful
181Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: Tapo T310 Tapo T315 Issue Description/Phenomenon: If you are experiencing issues with the automation created using Tapo T310/T315 and it is not functioning as expected, please
Smart ActionsOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-01-18 04:32:44 by Evinger
9Helpful
1433Views
4Replies
How To Build A Smart Home Beginner Guide 101 For many, the concept of a smart home system is intriguing due to the convenience it promises to offer. If you're interested but unsure where to start, sta
1Helpful
141Views
0Replies
Let's Discuss! What Can You Do with Home Automation? Hello smart home enthusiasts! Do you have a uniquely designed automation setup with clever touches? Is there a smart home configuration that you us
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Zmajur
0Helpful
297Views
1Replies
I am trying to create a Smart Automation routine that turns off a smart plug if the condition of two sensors meets the criteria not either sensor (ie the humidity of both has to be below a threshold t
Smart ActionsFeature Request
By JonathanVibert · Latest post 22 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Can I fit a t110 contact sensor to an internal door, and use it so that if the door is closed, the KE100 radiator valve inside is turned off? If not, can this be implemented?
Feature Request
By Johnpigg · Latest post Thursday by TTTusp
3Helpful
85Views
4Replies
Hi, I wonder whether the following scenario can be realised with Tapo equipment: One room, there's one regular light switch. People enter, turn light on, leave the room and DON'T turn light off. That'
Smart Actions
By phi_hh · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
For T310 sensor (temperature and humidity) On the Tapo app, I see "SMART ACTIONS", which allow me to trigger an Action (such as turn on a Tapo plug) based on the Temperature (or Humidity) as measured
Smart Actions
By Eloc · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hello, Is it possible to have notifications from T110 sensors only in away mode? Thanks in advance.
Notification
By Lonat · Latest post a week ago by Lonat
0Helpful
171Views
6Replies
I would like to be able to turn off the Sensor notifications when I am at home with a scenario. And turn them back on when I leave my home. Is this possible or will it be part of a future upgrade ?
Feature Request
By Vincent_D · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ercovi
77Helpful
1913Views
35Replies