Tapo Smart Sensors

Tapo smart sensor can be an indispensable and powerful helper in your smart life. Automate the triggered movement with other Tapo smart devices, enjoy more convenience and a higher security level in your life.
Tapo Smart Sensors

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Tapo T310 Tapo T315 Issue Description/Phenomenon: If you are experiencing issues with the automation created using Tapo T310/T315 and it is not functioning as expected, please
Smart ActionsOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-10-25 10:17:41 by David_Belgium
2Helpful
561Views
2Replies
the sensor seem to work, i can see the humidity and temperature change. I have 2 sensors in 2 different locations but i get no history on either sensor and it also seems to not give alerts when out si
Notification
By Images · Latest post Yesterday by Images
0Helpful
96Views
6Replies
I already have several Tapo products and am looking for a temperature sensor that I can install outdoors to provide the outside temperature. Is the Tapo T310 sufficiently waterproof to be used outdoor
By Chris48 · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
23Views
1Replies
How can I use T110 events to trigger automation scripts in google home?
Smart ActionsGoogle Assistant
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Hi, I installed a first T110 sensor on my kitchen window to test the system with an automation to execute the ringing of the "hub H200" 20 seconds after the "open state detection", the Hub is ringing,
By panteror · Latest post a week ago by alfred_bez
3Helpful
188Views
5Replies
I just bought T310 sensor. And from the start it doesn't go into pairing mode. It doesnt matter if I remove battery or try to reset it, the effect is the same, LED is permanently on for 5 sec then off
Installation
By Enix · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
68Views
3Replies
which switches with dimmers and do not require a neutral wire work best with Tapo smart sensors
Amazon AlexaSmart ActionsFeature Request
By Tikitu · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Is it possible to set up a notification only if no sensor activity is registered from 06:00 to 12:00 (in the morning) ?
By rb1966 · Latest post a week ago by GabrielMitch
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
Hi all, I've built a system with 3 T315 and 6 T310. Day to day they work really well, the temperature and humidity alerts trigger push notifications if they go out of range etc. What I am struggling w
By TV_Repairman · Latest post a week ago by TV_Repairman
2Helpful
107Views
5Replies
I would like to be able to turn off the Sensor notifications when I am at home with a scenario. And turn them back on when I leave my home. Is this possible or will it be part of a future upgrade ?
Feature Request
By Vincent_D · Latest post a week ago by Simone35
63Helpful
640Views
16Replies