Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 4 hours ago by Milkfish
26Helpful
15005Views
60Replies
9-in-1 Smart WiFi Outlet Extender - Tapo P306 Have you ever faced a situation at home where there weren't enough sockets in a particular area? Perhaps you found yourself in need of a longer extension
Official
0Helpful
131Views
0Replies
Smart WiFi Power Strip - Tapo P300 3xSmart Oulets, 2×USB-A Ports, 1×USB-C Port Here it is, Tapo P300, the very first smart power strip in the Tapo line! One For All - AC Outlets & USB Fast Charging 3x
Official
0Helpful
127Views
0Replies
Firmware Update Failure on Tapo P100 and P105 This Article Applies To Model Firmware Version Include earlier versions Tapo P100 (UK/EU/FR) Ver 1.20 1.4.3, 1.4.5, 1.4.9 Tapo P100 (AU) Ver 1.0 1.3.0 Tap
OfficialHighlighted ThreadFirmware Update
0Helpful
319Views
0Replies
Meet Brand-New Tapo 3.0 App As a milestone in the development of TP-Link Tapo, we’re excited to introduce you to the new Tapo APP 3.0! Kasa integration You can now add and control your Kasa devices in
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-02-05 09:22:46 by KromaUK
77Helpful
74870Views
101Replies
How To Build A Smart Home Beginner Guide 101 For many, the concept of a smart home system is intriguing due to the convenience it promises to offer. If you're interested but unsure where to start, sta
1Helpful
140Views
0Replies
What does TP-Link introduce at CES 2024? In the recently concluded CES 2024 expo, Tapo, as a frontrunner in the smart home domain, unveiled a range of innovative products, further enhancing and refini
0Helpful
328Views
0Replies
Control Smart Device with Deco App < Tapo/Kasa/Philips Hue/Matter > Hey there, TP-Link Deco mesh network users! Some of you might have noticed there is a “Smart Home” feature in your Deco App, have yo
1Helpful
175Views
0Replies
What is Sub-GHz technology? Sub-GHz also known as Sub-1 GHz is an innovative IoT solution to automate and control smart home devices through a lower than-1Ghz new wireless frequency characterized by L
OfficialHighlighted ThreadSmart Actions
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2024-01-10 06:59:32 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
2223Views
7Replies
I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post 12 hours ago by Arrs
0Helpful
592Views
6Replies