Feature Request

Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Hello everyone, A new feature we've all been waiting for —— the Two-Step Verification for Kasa APP is now on the way! Note: This feature will be pushed to a batch of Kasa users before it is gradually
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-05-22 13:31:17 by khalid_01
1034Views
1Replies

Votes
2022/9 update Added [Kasa Plug]:Reset Energy Usage Data : reset energy monitor in kasa app into popular feature request list. Kasa Feature Request Board > Global Community Kasa Feature Request Board >
Smart ActionsAmazon Alexa
718Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, Is it possible for multiple Kasa accounts to access the same device? My husband and I would both like access to the TP-Link smart plugs but they are already linked to his account and it doesn't ap
By CrystiLei · Latest post 11 hours ago by Gotztofly
72918Views
48Replies

Votes
I have an HS100 smart plug and two Kasa Spot cameras working on the Kasa app. I have recently purchased two P100 smart sockets but I can't add these to the Kasa app, I have to use the Tapo app which i
By InvisibleTouch · Latest post a week ago by Littlegreeno
57454Views
76Replies

Votes
may I suggest the idea, if it hasn't already been, that a desktop version of the Kasa app would be handy now and then.
By metropical · Latest post Wednesday by lazylightswitch
14391Views
41Replies

Votes
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello everybody, New here and new user of smart product from TP-Link. (And pretty exited about it) I use at the moment Smart plugs (2) and consider
By Ice1967 · Latest post a week ago by TimSwain1988
11388Views
29Replies

Votes
Scheduled LED Colour Control Scheduled Switch Lockout/Disabled User Story 1: Which Switch do I press? Jason & Jane's house has multiple light switches on the wall in the hallway leading to the washroo
Dimmer
9Views
0Replies

Votes
I'd love to see the ability to schedule maximum brightness without having to turn on the device first, set the brightness, then turn it back off. User Story #1: Scheduled Auto Brightness Jane gets up
Dimmer
15Views
0Replies

Votes
Dear Kasa, TP-Link team, i wanted to say first thank you for the perfect devices. I will be very happy, if Kasa devices will be added to Smartthings app, such as Thermostats and Cameras.
14Views
0Replies

Votes
looking for a feature request of STATIC IPs my my plugs are connected to my Access Point but my Router that gives out dhcp internet etc goes down.. the Plugs are useless with home assistant or Kasa Ap
static ip
15Views
0Replies