Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Hello everyone, A new feature we've all been waiting for —— the Two-Step Verification for Kasa APP is now on the way! Note: This feature will be pushed to a batch of Kasa users before it is gradually
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-05-22 13:31:17 by khalid_01
1851Views
1Replies

Votes
2022/9 update Added [Kasa Plug]:Reset Energy Usage Data : reset energy monitor in kasa app into popular feature request list. Kasa Feature Request Board > Global Community Kasa Feature Request Board >
Smart ActionsAmazon Alexa
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-03-03 11:58:49 by
1252Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, Is it possible for multiple Kasa accounts to access the same device? My husband and I would both like access to the TP-Link smart plugs but they are already linked to his account and it doesn't ap
By CrystiLei · Latest post 2024-02-19 01:27:21 by Robstout
111820Views
87Replies

Votes
I have an HS100 smart plug and two Kasa Spot cameras working on the Kasa app. I have recently purchased two P100 smart sockets but I can't add these to the Kasa app, I have to use the Tapo app which i
By InvisibleTouch · Latest post 2024-01-15 08:12:07 by Solla-topee
79216Views
107Replies

Votes
Hello team, I replaced my Google Nest doorbell with KD110 and I am satisfied so far. However, I want to request a few features to make this product great. 1. Notification Group or Option Nest doorbell
Google AssistantNotification
By gensay · Latest post 11 hours ago by
7Views
0Replies

Votes
I have a smart plug with energy monitoring attached to my refrigerator to monitor the electrical usage. Whenever using the Kasa app to control ~50 Kasa devices, I am always nervous about accidentally
Energy Monitoring
By MrEdL · Latest post Saturday by JykkeDaMan
40Views
1Replies

Votes
may I suggest the idea, if it hasn't already been, that a desktop version of the Kasa app would be handy now and then.
By metropical · Latest post a week ago by Yuriykos
39781Views
63Replies

Votes
Hey, im requesting the support for Samsung Smart Things for the KE100 KIT Thermostat. The device is already working with Google Home so it will not be too hard to implement it I guess. The postive thi
Smart ActionsThird-party IntergationsSamsung Smart Things
By xJannis · Latest post a week ago by
32Views
0Replies

Votes
Any chance of developing a water leak detector like the Tapo T-300 for Kasa or will the T-300 work with the Kasa app?
MatterGoogle Assistant
By DKemp · Latest post a week ago by
18Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, It would be great if we had a chance to turn on and off Smart Control schedules for ALL our KE100 valves with a single button. For example, if I am going to be away from home for a couple of da
By bio82 · Latest post a week ago by bio82
323Views
4Replies