Tapo Robot Vacuums

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Tags

Label

Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Emptying When Connected To Dock Troubleshooting Guide This Article Applies To Tapo RV10 Plus Tapo RV20 Plus Tapo RV20 Mop Plus Tapo RV30 Plus Tapo RV30C Plus Phenomenon Descripti
Auto EmptyCleaning Performance
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-05-08 08:10:35 by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
736Views
6Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Charging This article provides useful suggestions and troubleshooting guidance for the issue of Tapo Robot Vacuum being unable to charge. If you're experiencing a similar problem
ChargingOfficialHighlighted Thread
2Helpful
1431Views
0Replies
With unlimited expectations, we are pleased to announce that the Tapo RV30 and Tapo RV30 Plus, the new generation of Tapo robot vacuums, are launched and meet everyone! Featured with doubled suction p
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-06-24 15:12:05 by MissionDan
1Helpful
2045Views
4Replies
I am in the process of creating custom presets. I can set values for Cleaning Times, Vacuum Power, and Water Level. My question is about Water Level... If I do not have the mop tray attached/snapped i
By 123456781 · Latest post 18 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
11Views
1Replies
The Tapo RV30 Plus is not able to align itself with the home base and is not charging. Tried rebooting and resetting the RV30 Plus but it is not working. Now the battery is totally flat and I am no lo
By MettaEmmaEu · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
1177Views
11Replies
Hello all, When will the option to choose "the voice" of the robot become available for RV20 Mop? So far it just "says" beep beep. It's not possible to select another language. General settings -> Rob
By nevesd5 · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
I have a question! Everything is perfect with the vacuum cleaner, but when it meets a mirror, the lidar sensor goes crazy and draws rooms on the map that aren't even there! This makes the cleaning pro
Map
By Zenoxi · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
78Views
3Replies
Can the tapo rv30 plus run on 5g internet? If not can it still work without the wifi?
By caloysc · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Hi, everyone I bought the Rv20 Mop about three weeks ago. Since then it has been cleaning every day without any problems using the same pattern and the same map. Since yesterday, it has been spinning
MapMopping
By nevesd5 · Latest post a week ago by Johnny-5
1Helpful
233Views
7Replies
Hi, this is the second time I have experience this since I bought my Tapo RV30. Everything goes well. teh mapping is great it works really well but suddenly it reports that it can't find teh dock and
Map
By Luchi72 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
475Views
5Replies