Tapo Robot Vacuums

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Tags

Label

With unlimited expectations, we are pleased to announce that the Tapo RV30 and Tapo RV30 Plus, the new generation of Tapo robot vacuums, are launched and meet everyone! Featured with doubled suction p
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-06-11 18:23:16 by Mandas
1Helpful
1234Views
3Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Emptying When Connected To Dock Troubleshooting Guide This Article Applies To Tapo RV10 Plus Tapo RV20 Plus Tapo RV20 Mop Plus Tapo RV30 Plus Tapo RV30C Plus Phenomenon Descripti
Auto EmptyCleaning Performance
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
139Views
2Replies
If you’re the person who tends to sleep in on a Sunday morning, enjoy some time away from the cleaning routine, maybe it’s the time to think about some new stuff to share some hated housework and let
Highlighted ThreadOfficialRobot Vacumm
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2024-02-09 11:21:38 by Josh666
8Helpful
1034Views
1Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Charging This article provides useful suggestions and troubleshooting guidance for the issue of Tapo Robot Vacuum being unable to charge. If you're experiencing a similar problem
ChargingOfficialHighlighted Thread
2Helpful
597Views
0Replies
Hi, Since a few months we have the vacuum cleaner. Since the last app update, and maybe a firmware update, our vacuum cleaner is turning rounds at some places. The floor is clean and has obstacles whe
Cleaning Performance
By Reymez95 · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
65Views
3Replies
The main brush is stuck. I have always kept it clean and in good working order. Any ideas. It is only 4 months old.
By KSO · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Hi, I am having mapping issues with RV30 PLUS. After every full home cleaning, map is getting shifted or rotating. Is it possible to save a map and load again. example:
By whiteface · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
232Views
5Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum: Water Not Dispensing When Mopping Troubleshooting Guide This Article Applies To Tapo RV10 Tapo RV10 Plus Tapo RV20 Mop Tapo RV20 Mop Plus Tapo RV30 Tapo RV30 Plus Tapo RV30C Mop Phe
Mopping
0Helpful
75Views
0Replies
Hello, My RV30 was mid-cleaning when the battery level was too low so it returned to it's dock to charge. I removed the dustbin to empty it and clean the filter. After returning the dustbin (with filt
By clone137 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
291Views
7Replies
So all was well with the RV30C Mop for about a week. Then the fluid started to not be released when cleaning. If I removed the mop whilst cleaning an reinstalled then it would work. I cleaned the cont
By stxtmxn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
830Views
13Replies