Tapo Robot Vacuums

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Tags

Label

With unlimited expectations, we are pleased to announce that the Tapo RV30 and Tapo RV30 Plus, the new generation of Tapo robot vacuums, are launched and meet everyone! Featured with doubled suction p
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-06-11 18:23:16 by Mandas
1Helpful
1063Views
3Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Emptying When Connected To Dock Troubleshooting Guide This Article Applies To Tapo RV10 Plus Tapo RV20 Plus Tapo RV20 Mop Plus Tapo RV30 Plus Tapo RV30C Plus Phenomenon Descripti
Auto EmptyCleaning Performance
0Helpful
47Views
0Replies
If you’re the person who tends to sleep in on a Sunday morning, enjoy some time away from the cleaning routine, maybe it’s the time to think about some new stuff to share some hated housework and let
Highlighted ThreadOfficialRobot Vacumm
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2024-02-09 11:21:38 by Josh666
8Helpful
966Views
1Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Charging This article provides useful suggestions and troubleshooting guidance for the issue of Tapo Robot Vacuum being unable to charge. If you're experiencing a similar problem
ChargingOfficialHighlighted Thread
2Helpful
411Views
0Replies
I bought the RV30 Plus recently and set up the map including virtual walls and no go zones, as well as created a daily schedule (one whole house cleaning in the morning and a specific room cleaning in
Map
By Dec32 · Latest post Yesterday by Dec32
1Helpful
108Views
2Replies
Normally it will take less than 60mins to finish a cleaning job. But for the past weeks it has taken so long that it has to dock to recharge and continue cleaning when fully charged. And Had tried fac
By Treffendi · Latest post Friday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
49Views
3Replies
I have the issue with self emptying the dust container. Not emptying within the app button, nor the auto function. I`ve tried everything mentioned above, but without success. firmware version of mine
By Niki4 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
I've got a new Tapo RV30 Plus but I can't get it to empty either automatically when it connects to the dock or when selected manually from the app. When I try the app gives a warning about loud volume
Fault
By NoominiNoo · Latest post a week ago by Niki4
4Helpful
1159Views
18Replies
It shows battery error for 10 days. It does not go anywhere does not charge. It remained at 4% battery level
By Vibh · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
So all was well with the RV30C Mop for about a week. Then the fluid started to not be released when cleaning. If I removed the mop whilst cleaning an reinstalled then it would work. I cleaned the cont
By stxtmxn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by PaulKnox
2Helpful
519Views
9Replies