Tapo Smart Hubs

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Tags

Label

Smart Action (Automation/Shortcut) Doesn't Take Effect Troubleshooting Tips Smart Action, a feature that facilitates automation and shortcuts between TP-Link Tapo/Kasa smart devices. Occasional issues
Smart Actions
0Helpful
195Views
0Replies
Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-08 07:10:49 by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
3668Views
12Replies
Ever find yourself like me? Even though my phone is practically glued to my hand, I still forget to switch off the lights, cameras, or water heater through the app. Especially after leaving the house,
Automation Tricks
By GabrielMitch · Latest post 2024-05-21 14:08:42 by Salpha
3Helpful
426Views
2Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
486Views
0Replies
After the last hub firmware update my system keeps crashing, reloading, resetting. Can barely access camera feeds as it keeps loading and resetting. Same for recorded videos
By MDDW · Latest post Yesterday by kmolson19
46Helpful
408Views
14Replies
I can't get my cameras to talk to the H200 hub. It worked fine until my homebroad hub was replaced. Now I've got a state of the art one (?) everything else has loaded fine, plugs and H200 hub, but the
Installation
By MJW64 · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Can someone explain what is difference in H100 and H200. Can not see anyone selling H200 in New Zealand. Want to attach T315 temperature and humidity monitor with P115 smart plug so that I can create
By LuckyMittu · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
22Helpful
25808Views
11Replies
I have installed a tapo hub H200 and it says there is a firmware update 1.3.1 build 20240322 rel.61775. It seems to update but then the notification of new firmware update doesn't disappear and the fi
By Rob129 · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
870Views
11Replies
Hello All, Recently i was testing H100 with T310 .. initially configured both H100 and T310 and set update by default.. so reading was proper . later for checking removed battery from T310 & waited fo
By SantoshSH · Latest post a week ago by SantoshSH
0Helpful
94Views
2Replies
I connected the hub directly to the router as indicated in the manual. The same router that I'm connected with my mobile device. But when I tried to add the device on my Tapo app, the app can't detect
By Rawrrrf · Latest post a week ago by Anton1947
23Helpful
3159Views
17Replies