Tapo Smart Hubs

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Tags

Label

Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
1404Views
8Replies
What does TP-Link introduce at CES 2024? In the recently concluded CES 2024 expo, Tapo, as a frontrunner in the smart home domain, unveiled a range of innovative products, further enhancing and refini
0Helpful
328Views
0Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
214Views
0Replies
I have Hub H100. It has connected the following devices (all of them are updated): 12x P110, 6x S200B, 5x L530, 2x T100, 1x T315, 1x T310 The Automations of the switches up to yesterday night worked f
Smart ActionsDevice Connectivity
By pantelinoux · Latest post 22 hours ago by FRENKY33
3Helpful
599Views
14Replies
When I'm in the Tapo app the hub doesn't play anything when I press the Play Ringtone button. It shows up as an event in the log. Any idea what's wrong
Smart Actions
By dmackenzie · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
540Views
12Replies
Smart Thermostat KE100 is not supported with hub Tapo H200, why? Is there any timeline for new firmware? It could not be paired in Tapo app together, there is only Tapo H100... KE100 is supported with
By hajov · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
88Views
1Replies
Can someone explain what is difference in H100 and H200. Can not see anyone selling H200 in New Zealand. Want to attach T315 temperature and humidity monitor with P115 smart plug so that I can create
By LuckyMittu · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ercovi
14Helpful
17939Views
5Replies
Hi, I've just setup an H100 hub with T100 motion sensor and L530 bulb. I've created an automation (called "morning landing light") for the sensor to turn the light on when motion detected, and set thi
Smart Actions
By mjlongley · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
So I have this simple automation: When Camera C520WS detects motion, line crossing or camera tampering... Then Light L530E will be ON for 30 secs. In my current setup, I do not have any Hub. A noticea
Smart ActionsFeature RequestDevice Connectivity
By Kartronics12 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
82Views
3Replies
Are there any Tapo or Kasa devices I can use to control a Worcester Bosch combi boiler heating circuit? I can't simply turn the electricity supply off as that would disable the hot water as well. Look
By TimA701 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Summer_S
1Helpful
74Views
1Replies