Tapo Smart Switches

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? Unlike the traditional switches, Tapo smart switches can let you control all the lighting and electrical appliances in the house just by an APP with your smartphone. More products are coming, stay tuned!
Tapo Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Hi, in my Tapo S200B the trigger event double click is not available, I can see it in the list but I can't select, it is disabled, appear in gray and can't be clicked on. Why? Ant suggestion?
Installation
By FraLaGa · Latest post 18 hours ago by FraLaGa
1Helpful
248Views
4Replies
I have some automation (>10) that contain shortcut. Yesterday has stopped to work all. for ex.: trig: TAPO S210 operation: Doorbell shortcut - does not working. but if I click on Doorbell shortcut on
Smart Actions
By Algernon2024 · Latest post Yesterday by FRENKY33
3Helpful
399Views
16Replies
I have the button controlling lighting. 1 click to turn on 5 lights and 2 clicks turns on other 5 lights. Rotating to do brightness. Ridiculous delay and sometimes do nothing. Strong internet.. is it
By EddEdEddy · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
524Views
10Replies
Hello, Quick question : does that model stills turn on/off the light (manually by pressing the panel) when Internet access is down ?
By GillesP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
73Views
1Replies
Occasionally the faceplate falls off, if too hasty turning on. To be fair, it only takes a small effort to replace. But, eventually the lugs will break. Is there a solution to make it more secure?
By Gorseway · Latest post 2024-02-19 12:01:46 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
110Views
1Replies
Hello, Can Tp Link update theid product description / manual to understand the product dimensions of the backpart? I want to understand if this fit in existing italian standard topic... I would need s
Installationdimensions
By ElPopa · Latest post 2024-01-30 07:37:05 by El_Sayal
1Helpful
194Views
5Replies
I want to use a smart switch to disable to motion detector, however, the detector is not visible as a smart object when using the smart switch. Idea is to activate/de-activate the motion detector as a
Feature RequestSmart Actions
0Helpful
138Views
0Replies
I'm looking for advice on spacers that will match up better with the S210/S220 switches, I bought some but they are too curved in the corners compared to the switches which makes the fit look bad. Are
InstallationRecommendation
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
I just replaced a dumb dimmer switch with the Tapo S500D. It's controlling a dimmable 12v transformer. it worked great with the dumb dimmer switch and worked with the smart dimmer switch but a few hou
InstallationTransformer
By Tomtomtom123 · Latest post 2024-01-22 08:10:25 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
120Views
1Replies
I have a light switch based in the UK and all of them have three wires to that go into the switch. I think one is a load and one is alive. Is that correct and then I also have a green/yellow which is
Installation
By Lethaldesi · Latest post 2024-01-17 08:05:32 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
150Views
1Replies