Tapo Smart Switches

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? Unlike the traditional switches, Tapo smart switches can let you control all the lighting and electrical appliances in the house just by an APP with your smartphone. More products are coming, stay tuned!
Tapo Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Save Big: Use Temu Coupon Codes {ACQ970664} or {acs985520} for $100 Off Your First Purchase!You can take advantage of these exclusive coupon codes to enjoy significant savings on your first order at T
By Rami01
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
I am trying to setup a new switch. It failed to connect to the H200 hub - I have tried to reset it but cannot get it to the flashing LEDs as per instructions (5 sec press then 3 quicks presses). I hav
Installation
By JonNz · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
Hello! Is this switch appropriate for an outdoor use? If not, is there suitable TP alternative? I wish I could use the switch to remotely turn on/off garden/pool lights... Thanks for any hint you migh
Outdoor
By jmcsu · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Im thinking of buying the switch ,but confused why there are two models ,which is one better ? And what are their comparisons?
Presales
By ShangriLaaa · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
For unknown reasons on Firefox mobile iOS I get no keyboard for the model field Had to double tap and paste I believe this is caused by some unknown interference. Originally I had one very near the h1
By SuTzu · Latest post a week ago by SuTzu
1Helpful
206Views
8Replies
I have several S210s and S220s. One of the S220s has one switch connected to mains lights, and the other not connected to anything. Instead, I use the switch to trigger an automation to toggle another
By JayDeeDaz · Latest post a week ago by JayDeeDaz
0Helpful
541Views
13Replies
By leveraging the TP-Link Sub-GHz technology, a collection of new Tapo smart home accessories including smart sensors, smart light switches, smart buttons, wire free cameras and more are on the stocks
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
2Helpful
8843Views
4Replies
Hi there, we are looking to replace many of our homes switches with smart switches. We are based in New Zealand and currently these dont appear to be available in our market, does anyone know if Smart
Presales
By NZ_Dee · Latest post 2024-06-18 02:21:45 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
105Views
1Replies
Tapo S200B matches connects tapo hub s200 well. But cant react. I cant trigger any bulb or hub alarm. When i click nothing happens and on the click time logs, i see time 40 minutes before now's time
By OguzErol · Latest post 2024-06-07 07:51:43 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
203Views
2Replies
The Tapo S210 and S220 are only available as one way switches. Are there any plans for 2 or 3 way switches (like Kassa) or is there a wiring workaround for this. I have like may people, a 2 way setup
By ChrisP-1 · Latest post 2024-05-31 13:33:57 by ChrisP-1
1Helpful
426Views
6Replies