Kasa Smart Thermostat

Set a perfect and cozy temperature in your room easily and precisely with Kasa Smart Thermostat Valve. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Thermostat Radiator Valve here.
Kasa Smart Thermostat

Tags

Label

What To Do If Kasa KE100 Overheats or Not Heating Up? Suggestions for Kasa KE100 Abnormal Heating Behaviors This Article Applies to Kasa KE100 Phenomenon Description Overheating 1. Continuous heating
Abnormal Heating
1Helpful
192Views
0Replies
Many homes already have thermostatic radiator valves on the radiators and you may wonder what smart thermos radiator valves can do and why better. A new smart home heating solution --- the Kasa Smart
4Helpful
1257Views
0Replies
Thinking about buying a set of KE100 valves, but how to they provide the "request for heat" signal to the boiler?
Presales
By Ian0 · Latest post 15 hours ago by Ianic
3Helpful
176Views
3Replies
I have Tapo T110 sensors linked with KE100 thermostats. On Open Window Detection I can see 2 options: Notify me Notify me and turn off heating Can you add another, third option to turn off heating onl
By Konrad44 · Latest post 23 hours ago by shadowworld
0Helpful
91Views
3Replies
The KE100 is not working with Samsung Smart Things. It does not appear on the supported devices on the App. But why? It is also working with Google Home ..
Smart Control/Schedule
By xJannis · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
90Views
3Replies
Does anyone else notice these radiator valves are a bit useless with the Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor? I have readings up to 2 or 3 degrees hotter than the actual room temps, they turn of
Temperature Calibration
By Johnpigg · Latest post a week ago by Johnpigg
0Helpful
91Views
2Replies
Anyone else seeing really unreliable performance on these devices? We have 14 radiators, and have 10 now controlled by KE100s. What I'm seeing frequently is that the kasa controlled ones are not activ
By SR79 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
202Views
8Replies
Hi all. I have a great issue to find the thermostatic valves compatible with the KE100. I tried with 2 different models here in Italy (Giacomini and another brand) using the adapter found in the KIT b
Installation
By Mimmo67 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
Hi, I am trying now for several months with my KE100 and sometimes it simply runs into a weird bug, it claims to be off but the heater is fully heating and also in reporting it seems to be "on" per le
Temperature Calibration
By Paddo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
230Views
6Replies
I have eleven KE100 radiator valves connected to a KH100 hub (Hardware V1, Firmware 1.5.6). Nine of them have been programmed with a schedule to turn on at 7am and turn off at 10pm every day. I can al
Smart Control/Schedule
By andrew_333 · Latest post 2024-02-19 11:53:37 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
81Views
1Replies