Kasa Smart Thermostat

Set a perfect and cozy temperature in your room easily and precisely with Kasa Smart Thermostat Valve. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Thermostat Radiator Valve here.
Kasa Smart Thermostat

Tags

Label

What To Do If Kasa KE100 Overheats or Not Heating Up? Suggestions for Kasa KE100 Abnormal Heating Behaviors This Article Applies to Kasa KE100 Phenomenon Description Overheating 1. Continuous heating
Abnormal Heating
1Helpful
280Views
0Replies
Many homes already have thermostatic radiator valves on the radiators and you may wonder what smart thermos radiator valves can do and why better. A new smart home heating solution --- the Kasa Smart
4Helpful
1370Views
0Replies
Hi, I am trying now for several months with my KE100 and sometimes it simply runs into a weird bug, it claims to be off but the heater is fully heating and also in reporting it seems to be "on" per le
Temperature Calibration
By Paddo · Latest post 23 hours ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
300Views
8Replies
I am having the same problem as described in this thread. Data reports stopped working completely since installing the latest app version on March, 17th.
Data Reports
By space-holiday · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
165Views
8Replies
Hi, So we now have the KE100 on the Tapo app - which of course is brilliant (one app for everything). On the Tapo app I can now add an automation using my smart plugs as a trigger, to actually control
Smart Control/ScheduleDevice ConnectivitySmart ActionPresales
By HDreturns · Latest post 3 weeks ago by KentishGreen
0Helpful
274Views
2Replies
I have the smart trvs from kasa which works fine. I want to know with which smart thermostat, it can be integrated. If not, when is kasa/tp-link launching its own?
By Nav89 · Latest post 2024-03-19 12:41:02 by StefanoTF
5Helpful
1849Views
20Replies
Thinking about buying a set of KE100 valves, but how to they provide the "request for heat" signal to the boiler?
Presales
By Ian0 · Latest post 2024-03-18 15:32:45 by Ianic
3Helpful
311Views
3Replies
I have Tapo T110 sensors linked with KE100 thermostats. On Open Window Detection I can see 2 options: Notify me Notify me and turn off heating Can you add another, third option to turn off heating onl
By Konrad44 · Latest post 2024-03-18 07:20:19 by shadowworld
0Helpful
150Views
3Replies
The KE100 is not working with Samsung Smart Things. It does not appear on the supported devices on the App. But why? It is also working with Google Home ..
Smart Control/Schedule
By xJannis · Latest post 2024-03-11 02:09:40 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
204Views
3Replies
Does anyone else notice these radiator valves are a bit useless with the Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor? I have readings up to 2 or 3 degrees hotter than the actual room temps, they turn of
Temperature Calibration
By Johnpigg · Latest post 2024-03-06 06:14:49 by Johnpigg
0Helpful
168Views
2Replies