Archer C3150 No Internet Connection Issue (Need to reboot every few hours)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-21 03:47:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi Admin,

I have purchased my TP Link Archer C3150 about 3-4 monthsago preparing to move into my new house. Once I moved in about a month and ahalf ago, I set up the TP Link router to be an access point (wired from main router[Bell Home Hub 3000]). The Archer C3150 works initially for a few hours andthen does not allow me to connect back to it, stating no internet connection.Note: I have a different SSID for the Bell Home Hub 3000 and Archer C3150. WhenI reboot, it will work again for some time and stop working itself. The firsttime I contacted TP link, they guided me through the entire process again fromscratch (reset and all), and it was working and the lady said okay you shouldbe fine now, though I explained to her yes, but not in a few hours. I havetried dialing the tech support number nearly 30 times one day, and was comingbusy or this number is no longer valid. I am surprised at the fact that yourtech support team has such a lousy phone line that you can’t even get through.I would really appreciate a resolution for this as I did not spend $250 for apiece of junk. My dlink router which I purchased 10 years ago still worksbetter than this though is much slower…but hey …it is better since it works andI reset it maybe once a year, compared to this ARCHER C3150 every two-threehours….

If you do not have a resolution for this router, as I see inother threads, you should be refunding us our money for misleading customers tobuy this product OR offering us a DIFFERENT MODEL that works with atleast thesame requirements and not offering support with a resolution. I am at the pointwhere I would never buy a TP Link product even if it was worth $1.

Regards,
Maybe losing another customer soon.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C3150 No Internet Connection Issue (Need to reboot every few hours)
2017-09-21 17:39:18
Sometimes the hotline is really busy. For your issue, it is better to send email to support.ca@tp-link.com. It is a strange problem, the technician may need to test on it and follow up in email.
BTW, how about if you set it up as router mode? Do you have same issue?
Is it the latest firmware?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 698

Replies: 1

Related Articles