Wifi Config not opening on Windows 7 Error: "TWCU Failed to load the library file!"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi Config not opening on Windows 7 Error: "TWCU Failed to load the library file!"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-04 23:45:23
Region : Belgium

Model : TL-WN721N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Tried configuring it on a Windows 7 machine. Installation was Ok but after installation on clicking the TPW logo it gives an error "Failed to load the library file!" and the window where you can set up/ connect to wireless networks does not open.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Wifi Config not opening on Windows 7 Error: "TWCU Failed to load the library file!"
2013-06-06 14:07:10
try to restart your PC to see whether it can improve this issue~
besides, remove TWCU and reinstall it.
Options
Re:Wifi Config not opening on Windows 7 Error: "TWCU Failed to load the library file!"
2013-06-06 18:40:00

Simon wrote

try to restart your PC to see whether it can improve this issue~
besides, remove TWCU and reinstall it.

I did both several times with no success !
i reinstall TWCU, i installed just drivers, whatever i try this error is till here.
Options
2013-07-06 05:46:44
I had the same problem on my VS2012 Server using the RTL8192CU USB Wireless Adapter.

Resolution:
I uninstalled the TP-Link utility and installed the appropriate Realtek utility and driver. Link below:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=48&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=277&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

Since I have done this my transfer speed to the server is significantly faster. Bonus!

Clark Bohs
Options