Archer MR200 3G/4G connection problems... help please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-17 05:25:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I just bougth an Archer Mr200 and installed a SIM with 4G connection, that works fine with an all MIFI hw.

The Wifi has been correctly configured and I can connect to the administration web of the router and the SIM pin is introduced (and validates) when required,
The tp link admin web shows "SIM unlocked. Authentication succeded". The symbol 4G is illuminated at the router, with the coberture (3 o 4 lines) the wifi symbol... all appears to be ok but...

After showing: "Detecting", the message always is:

Internet Status: Disconnected
"Unkown failure reason. Please make sure your configuration is correct"

There is no Internet connection, impossible to navigate to any page (directly with an IP or with a domain name)

There is a IP Address shown and also a couple of DNS Servers
Network type: WCDMA

I tested also with 3G with the same behavior.

Something to check? What happends?
I'm a little desesparate..., I dont know if it's a HW problem, but is strange (all seems to work fine and I supose the HW is cheked before sending to marked).
I tested also with another SIM o another Phone Provider with the same results...

Thanks in advance
brother65
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR200 3G/4G connection problems... help please
2017-10-18 15:32:35
try to create a profile and manually put the SIM card info into it
Options