How to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How to connect
How to connect
2017-10-20 20:04:11
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have just bought a TP-Link Archer VR600 and cannot get it to work. I follow the quick set up instructions (not very user friendly for anyone who do is not a confident jargon user) and the internet light does not come on on the router and it does not connect. I tried the telephone helpline number and the UK number is unavailable. This is the second posting on here and I have no idea of the time I am to allow for the moderator to assess the submission and how I will know if it is accepted or not.

All in all, not having a great time.
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to connect
2017-10-23 15:11:36
Who is your ISP? is the DSL light on? When you go to the quick setup , it will ask for PPP username , password , WAN connection type those info, have you got those info from ISP
Need to make sure all the info that you fill into the modem is correct from ISP, it will get internet
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Related Articles