AV600 problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AV600 problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AV600 problems
AV600 problems
2017-10-22 01:59:59
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Evening allI'm new to the world of TP-link & need guidance on the AB600 power line WiFi kit.I've followed the maunual but trying to stream a movie from apple is causing issues. Currently it's informing me a film will take 2hrs to stream, however in my house it's instantaneous. The problem property is a new build (less than a year old)The only difference I can see is the new build has a new BT openreach 5c master socket- I've heard it prevents broadband from passing to the space sockets around the house. So in essence I think the up link is not using the electric cable but the wifi- causing the problems & time to stream films Any suggestions/ work around s would be greatly appreciated Ta
Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 problems
2017-10-23 18:51:21
Power line products in general, transmit data through the power line of your house. The power line rate is mainly decided by the quality of power line environment it’s operating in.
They need to work under the same electrical circuit and stay far away from the high electrical appliances
Share a FAQ with you :
http://uk.tp-link.com/faq-409.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1470

Replies: 1

Related Articles