Parental Controls need Custom setting option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-18 16:59:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : Virgin Media

I just set up my Deco system and on the whole am very pleased with the WiFi coverage and ease of use. However one of the main reasons I got this was to manage my 15 year olds internet access as he will happily sit on the internet all night!

I find the parental settings quite limiting in that you can only select between Mon-Fri and Sat & Sun, I guess on the assumption that you would only need to differentiate between week days and weekends. This is correct in so far as setting internet time limits, but not bedtime. School nights are in fact Sun-Thurs when bedtime is earlier, and weekend nights where kids stay up later are Fri & Sat. I assume the bedtime rules group in the same periods of Mon-Fri and Sat & Sun which simply doesn't work!

Is there a way to set the parental controls by individual day rather than week / weekend?

Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls need Custom setting option
2020-10-25 12:39:18

@Cloudsurfer 

Apple Airport does this, mine went bad and now I am trying to configure this TP-Link AC1750 and it does not have the custom controls

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 473

Replies: 1

Related Articles