parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
parental controls
parental controls
2022-06-22 18:00:25 - last edited 2022-07-05 01:06:27

I might want to found parental controls on my home organization however I might want to do as such with a contort... Rather than overseeing individual gadgets I might want to set up discrete WIFI organizations (Ssid's) for each youngster and one unhindered organization for gadgets and grown-ups. I like adding ne FetLifeFetLifew gadgets (counting parental controls) without doing anything on the switch side. Network usage is normal to low. We have a couple streaming gadgets, a NAS vshare and a couple of tablets/telephones. The difficulty is my most seasoned is putting something aside for his most memorable PC and is anticipating getting to the more extensive web.

Am I over convoluting parental controls? On the off chance that this is definitely not an altogether senseless thought, could somebody at any point suggest equipment? I have my eyes on the Ubiquiti Dream Machine.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:parental controls-Solution
2022-06-23 09:40:52 - last edited 2022-07-05 01:06:27

@briannadeywen 

For the Parental Control settings on the TP-Link home and small-office routers, it's recommended to read the HomeCare or HomeShield splash page to understand how would the Parental Control works.

HomeCare

HomeShield

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:parental controls-Solution
2022-06-23 09:40:52 - last edited 2022-07-05 01:06:27

@briannadeywen 

For the Parental Control settings on the TP-Link home and small-office routers, it's recommended to read the HomeCare or HomeShield splash page to understand how would the Parental Control works.

HomeCare

HomeShield

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 1