c2600 Casting and another media options problem (samsung tv is related too)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-19 05:50:29
Model : Archer C2600

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : Archer C2600(UN)_V1_170306

ISP :

I have a samsung 40"mu6012 tv. On my previous router (1043nd v.2.1) everything is worked fine, On my phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x) the cast button appared on the gallery, netflix app, youtube app. The samsung Smart View app is worked fine too. On pc i see my tv on networks, and the windows samsung smart view app is worked fine too. But not on my new router wich is Archer C2600. My problem is basicly, if my tv is ot the 2,4 ghz,or 5 ghz network, my computer not see the tv. I can ping it, but i am not see on the networks, and the samsung smart view app is not find my tv too. If my phone is on the same network if is my tv everything is working fine, But if my phone, for example, is on the 2,4 ghz network and my tv is n the 5ghz network, the cast button rarely appaer, and the samsung smart view app is not finding my tv. On android, for diagnostic, i used the Network Analyzer Pro app. If the two device is on diferrent network, i can ping my tv. The lan scann find my tv too. But the problem is, i think the upnp services. If my phone and tv is on the same network i see my tv on the upnp services menu. But not, if the two device is on different network. So what should i do, beside i am thinking selling the router because i really not likeing this casting function not working.
Options
3 Reply
Re:c2600 Casting and another media options problem (samsung tv is related too)
2017-11-21 17:28:43
Do you mean if your TV and phone are connected to different Wi-Fi band of the router, then you cannot see the cast button on your phone?
Options
2017-11-21 19:46:46
Yes is the the two devices is on different band. Its not working.
Options
2017-11-24 17:39:28
strange! I think it's better contact tplink technical support directly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 529

Replies: 3