AV2000 Powerline Adapter Powerline LED turns red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-20 05:49:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The adapters were working properly for 3-4 weeks until yesterday when I found out the powerline LED (the 2nd light) turns red while my other wifi internet devices are working ok.

Tried many times to reset the adapters by pressing and holding the pair button for more than 15 seconds but to no avail.

Unplug, wait for a few minutes and plug it again, try other sockets, still the powerline LED is red.

Any advice, thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:AV2000 Powerline Adapter Powerline LED turns red
2017-11-20 17:01:56
Red means the powerline signal is not good, too many interference in the electric wire between the two adapters. Did you try plug the two adapters in the same room to pair them again?
Options
Re:AV2000 Powerline Adapter Powerline LED turns red
2017-11-21 00:09:17
Thanks for your reply. I did try to plug the 2 adapters in the same room to pair them but to no avails.

Finally, this morning I unplug everything including the 2 adapters, routers, google mesh and all related power cables and waited for 1and half hours, luckily, after I plug all the devices, everything is back to normal including the adapters having 3 green lights.

As someone said, maybe it's related to the power of electricity elimination (not sure what it means).

Thanks for your help : )
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2211

Replies: 2

Related Articles