Re450 detecting network unknown

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-23 11:00:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been having problems with my range extender. First, it was able to connect to the DNS server, but I have fixed that by putting a different DNS server instead of the default one. But, I ran into another problem where the extender would not recognise the network connection. The model number is RE450, and the hardware version is v1.0.
I have tried everything that is possible such as entirely restarting the extender, updating the firmware, reinstalling the firmware, etc:mad:.
Please help me
Options
3 Reply
Re:Re450 detecting network unknown
2017-11-24 15:48:50
More details please. It cannot be configured to connect to your router? What's the LED status? Or it's already setup but devices cannot connect to the extender network?
Options
2017-11-24 23:22:10
I have the TP-Link archer c3200. The extender was working perfectly fine before when I bought it a year ago. I could connect my devices to the extender but it wouldn't give internet access. So I opened up the extender's online software to check out what was the problem. There was a yellow triangle beside the network status and when I clicked on it, it said the network is unknown.
Options
2017-11-28 15:52:10
Could you log in the web management of the router via connect the WiFi from RE450?
Have you try scan the wireless signal manually? Does it work?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 879

Replies: 3

Related Articles