Same TL-WPA8730 KIT problems affecting other users and possible solutions (TP-LINK people please look into it)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Same TL-WPA8730 KIT problems affecting other users and possible solutions (TP-LINK people please look into it)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-25 21:10:51
Model : TL-WPA8730KIT

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 2.0.0 POWERLINE / 1.0.2 AP

ISP : TIM (Italy - EU)

Hello, I'm having big problems with adapter above (and also with TL-WPA8630): in short, once customized to my needs, in a couple of hours wifi and web interface become unresponsive while still connected and I have to do a factory reset, while powerline network has no troubles with directly wired clients to ethernet plug on powerline. Main network wired directly to modem/router (technicolor) works and also router wifi.

I recently upgraded AP using wpa8730v1_1_0_2_up(170407)-20170407.bin (found on DE site because IT site is obsolete).

Can you share please early firmwares (both .bin and NVM/PIB).

Many thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Same TL-WPA8730 KIT problems affecting other users and possible solutions (TP-LINK people please look into it)
2017-11-27 16:09:03
Options
Re:Same TL-WPA8730 KIT problems affecting other users and possible solutions (TP-LINK people please look into it)
2017-11-29 11:26:22

vieldcs wrote

Thanks, I know where official page of support is, but on different regional sites (Italy, Germany, etc) are different firmware release (no beta). I found that sometimes 8010p and 8030 firmwares are ok.
Options