Please fix the 3g problem with ARCHER MR200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-26 22:09:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello TP Link Support,
I just brought this MR200 router and it has to main problems , that surprise me when i searched your forum i found many people with exactly same problems .
the first and most important that 3g internet connection keep disconnecting every few minutes and you have to restart the router to fix that .
i tried other moder and no problem like this .
signal strength is 75%
second problem that its only left side antenna connection working , then right side is dead and this same problem reported by many people in your forum and no one replied with a fix .

my software is :
0.9.1 1.1 v004a.0 Build 170317 Rel.62266n
when i log to your tp link website the one on your website is already older software
i like tp link company and i always buy products from your line but that upset me too much , i am now at work for 1 month and cant go return the router
so please help and tell me what can i do to at least get stable internet without keep restarting .
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 483

Replies: 0

Related Articles