TL-WN725N wireless adapter is not getting detected in Win7, Driver not installed succesfully

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN725N wireless adapter is not getting detected in Win7, Driver not installed succesfully

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-02 18:28:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

My new TL-WN725N wireless adapter is not getting detected in Win7, when I plugin it to the USB port.

When I install the driver and utility by using provided CD, in the end it says "Please plugin a wireless adapter".

I have also tried the latest version of the driver from the TP Link website. I live in India so I have downloaded the latest driver from TP Link India website. But still facing same issue. Kindly help.

Regards,
Chakresh
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 505

Replies: 0