AV2000 flashing red power line indicator

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-16 02:50:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

We've used the TP-link AV2000 for 5 weeks after ditching Devolo. They've worked perfectly until today. Now the Powerline indicator has started to flash red. The Troubleshooting guide suggests that the electrical circuit is not suitable and recommends using a different socket.

Firstly: I have no other sockets to use within reach of the BT Home Hub
Secondly: How come they've worked perfectly for 5 weeks but only failed today? Surely if the circuit was sub-standard it would not have worked properly from day 1

I'm only using these to connect to a Samsung Smart TV and BT Youview box. Wi-fi in the house is unaffected and the internet feed is good.

Any help would be gratefully welcomed :)
Options
3 Reply
Re:AV2000 flashing red power line indicator
2017-12-16 17:43:41
Yes, same here after usage without problems for several weeks! Stil waiting for firmware update...
Options
Re:AV2000 flashing red power line indicator
2017-12-18 08:16:04
Did you try to reset them?
I've disabled all the lights so I don't know if I had the same problem but twice I had the issue, the my both units did not connect. So I went with my laptop to each unit, reset each, they connected again and I set my settings again.
Options
now fixed
2017-12-19 00:18:14
I've fixed the problem, not using skill or knowledge, just luck!

I disconnected all three units then reconnected them one at a time and reset them and paired them as I plugged each one back in. All working OK now.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1978

Replies: 3