TP-LINK TL-PA4010P - loses internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-20 06:14:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, my problem is as follows:
Working on a computer at a random moment, suddenly in the tray of the Windows 7 system tray, an exclamation mark appears in the yellow box next to the LAN connection icon and I lose a complete Internet connection - until I do a complete network reset of one of the PLC devices (in this case the one I have installed on the floor next to the computer)
I will add that I've tried everything, let me mention what I did.

- Drivers all up-date - system update
- RJ-45 cables are certainly efficient, it was checked on several cables
- The PLC device was already in all possible network sockets in my room - there is a problem everywhere, I'll just add that the socket where the device is connected is not connected to anything else
- I changed the router to another one (newer), there is also a problem.
- Disabling protocol version 6, client microsoft networks, harmongoram packages qos, and sharing files and printers - no effect
- I played scrapers so that they would start with the system start (I did not remember what they did a long time ago) - there was no effect
- PLC devices have current firmware (the ones I got after the warranty are a little bit newer than previous ones)

The problem is so hopeless that there may be several days of trouble-free operation, and it may happen that during the day I have to take the device out of the socket 5-6 times.
In the previous set, even removing them from the sockets did not work - the problem appeared and disappeared by itself
I will add that when I do not have a connection with PLC devices on a computer, everything on the WIFI phone is ok.
My hands are falling down I got a new device after the warranty or is it also damaged?
What can I check?
At the moment when I do not have a connection, the middle diode does not light on the device.
Sometimes, to solve the problem, all you need to do is turn the network card on and off.

The device's firmaware is 1.3.1.2141-00_401193_160717_901
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-LINK TL-PA4010P - loses internet connection
2017-12-20 17:46:21
the powerline LED is off? it means the connection between the two poweline adapter was dropped. disable power saving mode and check whether there is any interference in the circuit
Options
2017-12-20 22:12:09
Hello, saving energy is turned off however this is not a solution to the problem because the problem is coming back.
Options
2017-12-21 15:57:21
is there any devices have filter function in the circuit? it seems the connection between two poweline adapter is dropped. check the environment in your circuit firstly
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 880

Replies: 3

Related Articles