Archer Mr200 original antenna dbi value?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-04 01:10:10 - last edited 2020-08-07 02:05:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello.

Sorry to bother on this post.

I have AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router (Archer MR200) with two original antenna. I live in Europe, Finland so this is Europe model I presume. I have updated the firmware on this router.

I was wondering about orginal antenna dbi value?

I used to live in city and I got 3 bars and 75% signal strength but now I have moved to suburbs and my reception is 1-2 bar and 25-50% signal strength.

I have moved the router around my flat and it has no chance.

I was thinking about chancing those orginal antenna for better ones = higher dbi. I did read on webpage that this router can handle up to 8dbi? Is this correct information? How much dbi can this router handle?

Any suggestion about good external antenna for indoor use? It can be like ones that screw in to the router like original antenna or the kind with cable connected to antenna.

This router has universal SMA male connectors for antenna right?

I can't use those external antenna that goes outside like on the roof, post or in the buildings wall. Rented flat on apartment building.

Thank you so much for reading my question :)
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer Mr200 original antenna dbi value?
2018-01-04 16:22:20 - last edited 2020-08-07 02:05:58

Esa wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello.

Sorry to bother on this post.

I have AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router (Archer MR200) with two original antenna. I live in Europe, Finland so this is Europe model I presume. I have updated the firmware on this router.

I was wondering about orginal antenna dbi value?

I used to live in city and I got 3 bars and 75% signal strength but now I have moved to suburbs and my reception is 1-2 bar and 25-50% signal strength.

I have moved the router around my flat and it has no chance.

I was thinking about chancing those orginal antenna for better ones = higher dbi. I did read on webpage that this router can handle up to 8dbi? Is this correct information? How much dbi can this router handle?

Any suggestion about good external antenna for indoor use? It can be like ones that screw in to the router like original antenna or the kind with cable connected to antenna.

This router has universal SMA male connectors for antenna right?

I can't use those external antenna that goes outside like on the roof, post or in the buildings wall. Rented flat on apartment building.

Thank you so much for reading my question :)

Wrong forum section, sorry :(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1505

Replies: 1

Related Articles