Limit data TP-Link TL-MR6400

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-27 06:07:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I was trying to buy this router: TP-Link TL-MR6400, however it is not very clear the function of data limit, on the FAQ I find written http://www.tp-link.com/it/faq-1679.html
"Total / Monthly Allowance - Set the allowed amount of total / monthly data. When data usage exceeds the allowance, the device will disconnect the internet and display a message on the screen.
I would like to know what happens if the data limit set on the router is reached:
1) the internet connection is blocked and you need a router administrator to access the router to unlock internet browsing.
2) anyone connected to the network can click on a warning message and continue surfing the Internet even if the monthly data limit has been reached.

For me this answer is essential to continue with the purchase or not of the router because family members or friends connected should not be able to click on the alert to continue browsing once the set monthly limit has been reached.
Thank you and sorry if the message is double, I had the wrong section in the first post.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 566

Replies: 0

Related Articles