TL-WPA4220 V1(EU) Firmware Update Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-28 08:26:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

When trying to update firmware on my device I had a problem, after installing the same the device did not work more as it should. And in a desperate attempt to solve the problem, I kept trying other compatible versions until my device stopped working and was only with the network connection led on.I've tried several times to resect it but it's no use. If anyone has any idea what to do, I am immensely grateful. I have tried to use TP Link Firmware Recovery Utility as well, it does not recognize the same with connected network cable and not the wifi network signal.

TL-WPA4220 V1(EU)
When trying to update firmware on my device I had a problem, after installing the same the device did not work more as it should. And in a desperate attempt to solve the problem, I kept trying other compatible versions until my device stopped working and was only with the network connection led on.I've tried several times to resect it but it's no use. If anyone has any idea what to do, I am immensely grateful. I have tried to use TP Link Firmware Recovery Utility as well, it does not recognize the same with connected network cable and not the wifi network signal.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WPA4220 V1(EU) Firmware Update Problem
2018-01-29 16:35:52
it shows "recover failed" in the Recovery tool? it seems some broadcast packets influence it, set your adapter as this picture and recovery again.

Options
2018-01-30 00:21:38

Shield101 wrote

it shows "recover failed" in the Recovery tool? it seems some broadcast packets influence it, set your adapter as this picture and recovery again.

Yes. I'll try.
Options
2018-01-30 04:59:16
No device to recover!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1376

Replies: 3

Related Articles