Archer C7 - Request timed out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-30 23:34:44
Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.0.2

ISP : Vodafone.de

Hello,

I use with my Archer C7 the dyndns Option from tplink. For this I need to login over the tplink-Account. Normally no problem, but now, when I try to login there comes an error: "Request timed out". So actually it's impossible for me to login into my Router...

I already had this one time, and the only possibility to solve the problem was an complete Reset of the Router. But then I need to reenter all my Setting from new...

What's actually the Problem? I think there has to be a Server problem at the tplink Servers?? Or why is it impossible to login with my tplink-Account?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C7 - Request timed out
2019-09-23 19:50:08

@DL2ROY I also have the same problem and I think it's related with TP-Link servers. 

Hey TP-Link, fix those servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2019-09-24 03:13:06

@Ali14 

Hi, the server works well, it may caused by the time settings on the router. 

Please try to login to the Tether app and verify whether you can access with the cloud account.

Besides, please confirm the time settings, ensure that the system time is correct.

You can change it  to another time zone and change it back to the right one. 

Or you can unbind the cloud account on the Tether app and access the web UI with the local admin password to verify the time settings and then rebind to the cloud account.

May it help and have a good day. 

Options
2020-12-01 17:24:42

@DL2ROY I fixed it by changing the router's date and time, they were wrong, go to router settings 192.168 yada yada and on advanced settings got to the last option "System tools" there change the time to our current one and it will fix the issue, at least is fixed it for me.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3193

Replies: 3

Related Articles