TP link AV1000 2 port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit model : TL-PA7020P Kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP link AV1000 2 port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit model : TL-PA7020P Kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-02 01:48:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,I recently purchased the above mentioned kit. I have been having connection issues in upstairs of my house so I called in the technicians as its my new modem that is the issue I think. I bought the power line adapters for my smart TVs upstairs. The technician said that these particular adaptors would boost the wifi in the room that I have the problem. I didn't think that these adapt ears had wifi functionality.I thought they were only to be used with Ethernet cables to connect direct to a smart tv for example. Can anyone tell me whether they can or can't boost wifi.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP link AV1000 2 port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit model : TL-PA7020P Kit
2018-02-02 19:23:00
As it says on the box: Just PLC, no WiFi.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 520

Replies: 1

Related Articles