TL-MR3020. Connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-03 06:43:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Have a MR3020 with a Huawei e3372 USB dongle. If power on and setup unit it is great works fine (not sure for how long) but can come back later and it struggles to connect via wifi and when it does it doesn’t surf any where on the internet etc... power cycle the unit and after it restarts all is fine until it stops again. Had the latest firmware already installed but reinstalled again. Still no good. Have read it can be a power issue. Was going to try and turn off he wifi and use another wifi access point. Does anyone have any other ideas. Is this a known problem ?
Options
2 Reply
All service
2018-02-22 13:44:47
I even see Tp-Link as an alternative, I sent emails to support team of Tp-Link they said they need some time to make compatibility for all 4G devices. I received the latest from yesterday itself.

So planning to buy Tp-Link TL-MR3040 link as below:

Verizon Routers Support[FONT="][/FONT]

Options
Re:TL-MR3020. Connection issues
2018-02-22 13:46:36
I even see Tp-Link as an alternative, I sent emails to support team of Tp-Link they said they need some time to make compatibility for all 4G devices. I received the latest from yesterday itself.

So planning to buy Tp-Link TL-MR3040 link as below:

Verizon Routers Support[FONT="][/FONT]

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1128

Replies: 2

Related Articles