Additional Extender appears as new network name

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-05 04:15:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi.

I have the power link adapter and extenders set up (AV200). I am adding a third extender, but it now shows up as a new wifi network name (TPLinkxxxx_). I can not get it to show up as the same wifi network I already have. When adding this third extender I pressed the pair button on the adapter, then the pair button on the new extender. Then I pressed the WPS button on my router and then the clone button on the new extender. However, the new extender still shows up as a new wifi network name. Do you know how I can get it to show as the same wifi network I have already?

I know it is compatible as I already had this third extender connected. There were problems with the connection (for all extenders) dropping so I "reset" this third router. However I now can't get it to appear on the same wifi network as all the others. Can anyone help with this please? Thanks so much!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Additional Extender appears as new network name
2018-02-09 11:00:45
how about setting it manually? log in the web management and modify it
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 735

Replies: 1

Related Articles