Tp-Link Pa9020 No Ip Address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-16 02:42:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I just installed a new TP-Link Pa9020 with the hopes of adding an Ethernet / better wifi situation in my room since its far away from the router. I installed both into wall sockets, paired them up then tried to run just the Ethernet, I'm getting back no IP address and its stuck on Unidentified network. I also installed the utility software and this is what I see for the status window https://gyazo.com/6e5c6f4c66569f31352d49389a83adc9. The bottom is the one connected to router top is the one in my room connected to my pc. If theres anything you guys have for suggestions or need more info ask away and ill post back promptly. Thank you!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-Link Pa9020 No Ip Address
2018-02-16 16:46:07
Plug them in side by side, factory reset them both using the button, then pair them (again using the button). Once the LEDs indicate they've paired and connected on PLC, deploy them to their operating locations. They should then reconnect.
Options