WPS - No function?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WPS - No function?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WPS - No function?
WPS - No function?
2018-02-16 03:02:22
Model : Deco M5

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I have several devices that will ONLY set themselves up using the WPS function.
The Deco units are running fine as APs (except the Samsung phoen issue) but the WPS is a real show stopper as I cannot connect several IP Cameras.
I also have a Toshiba Smart TV which fails to authenticate even with manual setup and it asks for WPS to be used.
When will the option be available?
Thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:WPS - No function?
2020-02-10 08:48:30

@stewartv Hi I have the same issue on my deco P9.

Do you have any news of the update of the firmware in order to add this functionnality?

My firmware is 1.0.1 Build 20190731 Rel. 19372

Options
Re:WPS - No function?
2020-02-13 03:49:43 - last edited 2020-02-13 03:50:17

@solo_fr52 

Hello, the new features of Deco P9 will be added with the firmware upgrade. While the estimated release time is unsure, our engineers are working on it now though; once it is ready, it will be pushed to you end-users immediately.

Good day.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 692

Replies: 2

Related Articles