Help needed with TP Link Utility program

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-08 08:18:22
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TL-PA7020P powerline adaptor set. The utility program does not recognise the adaptor when I plug my computer into it.I do not have a copy of the older version of the utility program. I am running windows 10. Can anyone help me please?
Options
5 Reply
Re:Help needed with TP Link Utility program
2018-03-08 14:12:01
You are using the tpPLC utility? Make sure the Ethernet led is lit when the adaptor connects to your computer. And see if you can disable firewall and antivirus on the computer, run the utility program again. Or reinstall the utility.
https://www.tp-link.com/uk/download/TL-PA7020P-KIT_V2.html#Utility
Options
2018-03-19 03:31:54
Thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestion. It didn't work. My adaptors are V1.
Options
2018-03-20 10:40:51
is the ethernet light on? can you try another computer? maybe the port is faulty.
Options
2018-03-21 01:48:02
The ethernet light is on. I tried both ports. I used a different laptop. I changed the Ethernet cable . I tried resetting the power line, the utility program still does not register the adaptor. I am at a complete loss.
Options
2018-03-22 15:08:55
you may also try to turn off firewall or anti-virus, besides, we don't have to use the utility at all, as long as your two units are paired with each other via pair button, the internet will work
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 616

Replies: 5

Related Articles