Cant reach the management interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-11 08:17:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
Hardware version is V1, writing it here since I couldnt select anything in the options.
So..
I did a cleanup of my setup, disconnected and then reconnected everything in the process ofc, but after some use I found out that something wrong was happening with my router c2 ac750: it disconnets regularly so i have to do a soft reset each time for it to work, my S7, when conneted to Wi-Fi, says it might be unavailable (it connects to Wi-Fi and everything but I cant use any apps that require internet data), the TV receiver (which is from my internet provider who provides television too) doesnt work since it requires internet but it for some reason doesnt connect. The only way I get to the internet is thorugh my pc. I did a hard reset but it doesnt seem to help in any way. I added a screenshot of the image which appears when I try to connect to the management menu.Is there anything I could do or should I just call my internet provider for help?

P.S. Im writing this post before going to sleep so I will be off for around 10 hours

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cant reach the management interface
2018-03-11 17:23:19
the info didnst post for some reason so Im writing it down here
Model : Archer C2 AC750

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : unclear

ISP : Cgates (Lithuania)
Options
2018-03-12 17:40:05
You can try to use the IP (192.168.0.1) to reach the management page or you can clear Browser Data at first.
Options
2018-03-15 10:42:09
Did you try go to the management menu on your PC that has internet? Is your PC connected to the tplink router directly or the modem? Some may think they can get internet on PC when going straight to modem but management menu of the router would not available then since your PC doesn't connect to tplink network.
connect to tplink wifi even though internet is not available, you can open tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 583

Replies: 3

Related Articles