TL-MR3220 WAN IP & DMZ Problems (Spanish)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-30 04:46:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone!

Recently, I purchased a TP-LINK TL-MR3220 which I only used to provide WIFI to the home since my provider does not allow to manage the Cablemodem to check connected equipment, apply DMZ or open certain ports. To make any changes you had to contact support to apply your changes and talk to them for more than 30 minutes.

The problem:

I have updated the firmware of the aforementioned router and I have seen 2 things that I have needed

Apply DMZ in a game console that I have connected by LAN, which I have already applied IP STATIC correctly. In the Router I apply the DMZ to the fixed IP previously reserved to the console and at the moment of performing the test, the type of nat is restricted.
[*]The public ip recognized by the router is not the same as that granted by the internet provider. Even so, making a clone to the MAC ADDRESS. My internet provider grants IP initiated by 181.x.x.x and the router recognizes 100.x.x.x
[*]When applying a forwarding in a specific port, the software for example a p2p, is not recognized. The port appears restricted.

TL-MR3220_V2_140929

[/TR]
Published Date: 2014-09-29 Language: English File Size: 3.61 MB

[TR]
Modifications and Bug Fixes:

[*]Fix the bug that DMZ doesn't take effect;
[*]Fix the bug that auto-deblock pin doesn't take effect on some modems;
[*]Fix the bug that the backup link won't revert to the main link when the main connection resumes to normal again;
[*]Fix the bug that it's unable to login to the web management interface when the TL-MR3220 is connected after a NAT router;
[*]Fix other known bugs.
[*]
Notes:
For TL-MR3220_V2

As I understand in the offered update, the error of the DMZ is corrected among other bugs, but they have not been solved.

Does anyone know about the solution or is the same problem happening on the same router?

regards

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7283[/ATTACH]
File:
ROUTER.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR3220 WAN IP & DMZ Problems (Spanish)
2018-03-30 14:37:46
as far as i know, the router get the ip address from the ISP. so if that ip address isn't the same as whati's my ip website showing, which means there is NAT in the ISP side.
you need to go to isp to ask for real public ip address.
Options
Re:TL-MR3220 WAN IP & DMZ Problems (Spanish)
2018-03-30 22:11:23

Shield101 wrote

as far as i know, the router get the ip address from the ISP. so if that ip address isn't the same as whati's my ip website showing, which means there is NAT in the ISP side.
you need to go to isp to ask for real public ip address.

It was exactly what I did. The provider tells me that the real IP is the one that appears in What is my ip page. But the router takes another IP. In fact, I also did it with a Cisco 1800 Series router, and it assigns me the same ip that the provider gives me and the one that indicates the page which is my ip.

The other issue is that I do not apply the DMZ to the assigned ip.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 2

Related Articles