TP-LInk Wi-Fi on iPhone and other Apple devices losing Internet connectivity.

TP-LInk Wi-Fi on iPhone and other Apple devices losing Internet connectivity.

42 Reply
Re:TP-LInk Wi-Fi on iPhone and other Apple devices losing Internet connectivity.
2023-10-25 12:10:39
Ki kore wife password show kora jay
Options
Re:TP-LInk Wi-Fi on iPhone and other Apple devices losing Internet connectivity.
2023-12-14 23:05:06

@dmaksymec I have exactly similar issue with archer c80 my iPhone disconnects WiFi when they are locked and there is delay in messages 

whenevrr I'm watching videos and if someone is calling on WhatsApp or FaceTime I never get it 

at during at night around 12 my iPhone WiFi stop working 

I have to turn off the WiFi and back on it works fine then 

Options
2024-01-04 10:36:26
I have the same issue with AX3000. Tried all the suggestions but still lose internet on my iPhone. Even after I reset WiFi on the phone the internet drops out. Not so much on my mac bookpro, but it does drop out of and on. When I switch to a night hawk router the problem goes away.
Options
2024-01-04 10:46:24

@ddcolby1 night hawk router ? Can you send me the pic of the router 

it doesn't drop on it ? 

Options
2024-01-06 20:43:25

The same problem as most people, probably from what I remember the problems appeared after updating the router, so maybe it is possible to restore older versions somehow?

Archer C80 model

Problem: Loss of Internet connection despite connected Wi-Fi on the iPhone 13 PRO MAX and MacBook Air M2 2023 (mainly here is the problem - somehow on the phone everything works much more efficiently, although such problems also occur)

I tried changing DNS, changing channels and bandwidth on the router - to no avail

Everything works fine with the PC via cable and WiFi, so it's clearly a router and Mac issue

@TP-Link ? do you have any solution

Options
2024-01-07 10:29:30

Only one thing comes to mind as a possibility, on the Apple products you can randomize the MAC address to change, maybe this doesn't play nice with the router, Windows also has this function but not many people find it but it's in yer face on an iphone & most select it, test it with it off & update in a few days to say or nay whether it causes it.

Options
2024-01-14 17:55:57

I am having same issues however it just started in past week or two. 

TP Link - why can't we solve this issue? 

Options
2024-01-22 22:10:19

@tryingtointerne it's a default problem in this archer C80 it's not compatible with iOS devices 

Options
2024-02-16 11:32:06

@dmaksymec 

Experiencing similar problem with a new Archer vx1800v and iPad Mini 5

Options
2024-03-22 13:09:47

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this configured manually a static IP on your iPhone might not be connecting to WiFi. Here's how to troubleshoot the issue:-

Router Configuration Mismatch:-

• Reserved IP: When setting a static IP on your iPhone, it needs to be reserved in your router's settings for that specific device. If your router's DHCP server is assigning IPs dynamically and there's a conflict, your iPhone won't connect.
  • Subnet Mask and Router IP: Ensure the subnet mask and router IP address you're entering on your iPhone match the settings on your router. Incorrect information will prevent a proper connection.

Here's how to check your router's settings:-

1. Consult your router's manual or search online for specific instructions on accessing its settings panel. This typically involves typing the router's IP address (usually something like 192.168.1.1) into a web browser.
  2. Look for sections related to DHCP or LAN settings. You should find options to view or configure the DHCP range, reserved IP addresses, subnet mask, and router IP.

Verifying iPhone Static IP Configuration:-

1. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
  2. Tap the "i" icon next to your WiFi network.
  3. Scroll down and tap on "Configure IP".
  4. Ensure "Manual" is selected.
  5. Verify the IP address, subnet mask, router IP, and DNS settings match what's configured on your router.

More effective assistance below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgrqKb-uZrM&ab_channel=TheGeekPage

Options