TP-Link Powerline WiFi Kit | AV600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-05 21:14:16
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi. New to this forum and I'm not great with computers etc so apologies in advance if this is a stupid question. I have the above mentioned adapter. I got it to connect my cctv to my broadband. I'm wondering if it is possible to connect to it to divides via WiFi and if yes, where do I find the password. I no longer have the packaging it came in. If that's where the password is, is there any way to change it? I read somewhere that it clones the password from your main router but that doesn't seem to be the case. Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Powerline WiFi Kit | AV600
2018-04-10 08:51:57
AV600 can provide you wireless connection and the default password can be found on the label of the bigger unit.
You can login the web UI to change the password or just press wifi clone button to copy the wifi from your main router.
Then, you may enjoy the same network as your router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 490

Replies: 1

Related Articles