Need help which extender to get

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-11 14:39:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have an Archer VR900 Wifi router which used to work great but I had to move the BT line to upstairs and im getting issues with quality of connection downstairs, especially on the ipad although my macbook is fine.
I am looking for a wifi extender but there are so many its confusing, dual band is essential so that narrows it down a little.
My main use of wifi on the ipad is whatsapp as i use it to keep in touch with my son's who are abroad.
I get drop outs on whatsapp on the ipad even changing from 5ghz to 2.5ghz doesn't improve much.

I dont want to spend a fortune but want the best for the money.
My list is:

RE200
RE350
RE450

My only requirement is reliability of connection and dual band

Suggestions please to help me decide?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Need help which extender to get
2018-05-11 17:59:14
RE450 should be the best choice because it has super fast speed.
However, it's recommended to consider wireless powerline extender, such as TL-WPA8630P-KIT if you are in one power meter.
The powerline connection is more suitable for differnet floors.
Options
2018-05-12 00:05:44
Thanks for that, i'll look at your suggestion, powerline is out however as im a radioham and powerline tends to interfere with radio at the frequencies i operate.
Options
2018-05-12 14:13:56
RE450 is ok but it is depended to your status in structure ...

best wishes
لوازم صوتی خودرو
معرفی کتاب
Options