TL-PA4010P powerline kit & Netgear Orbi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-16 02:40:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have just upgraded the families Internet by installing Netgear Orbi RBK50 & it works perfectly. However, there is a building at the bottom of the garden where the signal does not reach. It's my Father's office/study so having Internet down there is imperative. He recently purchased the PA4010P wired powerline kit and has of course left the installation of them to me..
To cut an already long story short, with both PL's plugged in, one hooked up to the back of the Orbi Router and the other up to my Macbook, I get no Internet connection and I don't know where to look for to help settings-wise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010P powerline kit & Netgear Orbi
2018-05-16 23:26:25
First make sure the two PLCs actually pair up. Plug them in side by side and use the pairing button to establish a connection (watch for PLC light go green). Now deploy them to their destination spots and plug your devices into the LAN jacks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 896

Replies: 1